Eureka Skydeck Entry Ticket
Get an opportunity to witness Melbourne like never before with these tickets to the highest urban observation deck in the southern hemisphere - Eureka Skydeck! Shoot up to a whopping height of 300 metres in one of the world’s fastest elevator trips and enjoy spectacular views of Melbourne from the top.
- Get magnificent 360-degree views of Melbourne from the fantastic Eureka Skydeck.
- Ascend to a height of about 300 metres above ground level in the southern hemisphere’s fastest elevator.
- With free WiFi and casual seating options, you can plan your trip, live stream your experience, or simply soak in the view.
- For an additional charge, you can walk onto The Edge, a glass enclosure that projects out of the 88th floor.
- Admission to the Eureka Skydeck
- 38-second elevator ride
- Stunning views of Melbourne
- Visitor guide brochure available in 9 languages
- Pick-up and drop-off services
- Food and drinks
flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 48 hours before the schedule.
what to expect
Ride one of the World’s Fastest Elevators to the Southern Hemisphere’s Tallest Observation Deck
Experience the sheer exhilaration of zipping all the way up to the 88th floor of Melbourne’s magnificent Eureka Tower. Considered to be the world’s tallest residential skyscraper, the tower has been an imposing structure in the Southbank precinct of Melbourne since its completion on 1 June 2006. From your unique vantage point at a height of 300 metres, you will be able to see Albert Park Lake, the Dandenong Ranges, Port Phillip Bay, the MCG, Federation Square, and much more. There are about 30 viewfinders installed on the Skydeck to assist you in spotting these great landmarks in Melbourne.
Walk to The Edge
A glass cube that projects from the Skydeck, The Edge is one of the Eureka Tower’s top attractions. The experience of walking into a glass enclosure that is suspended at a dizzying height of 300 metres above ground level is both exciting and somewhat terrifying. The view from the enclosure, especially at sunset, is simply breathtaking. Melbourne begins to light up brilliantly as the sun disappears below the horizon, and the Skydeck is the best place to witness this marvellous sight.
know before you go
Important Information about the Edge Experience
- The Edge is a giant glass box in the shape of a cube that can carry up to 12 passengers at a time.
- The 'Edge Master' will oversee your entry into the cube and time spent inside (approximately five minutes).
- Mounted cameras will snap photos of your group. These can be purchased later.
Please note that booking the Edge experience does not guarantee express entry to the Edge experience. The Edge cannot be booked for a specific time. The Edge is on a first come first served basis and customers are given an electronic pager to be placed in a virtual queue to await their ride (wait times vary depending on the time of year). The Edge is easily accessible by wheelchair and children 7 years or under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Visitor Guide Brochure
A visitor guide brochure is available on arrival in 9 different languages: Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Spanish, German, French, Italian, and English. You can find these on level 88.
Open 5 days Wednesday to Sunday
- Wed & Thu - 4 PM to 9 PM (last entry at 8:30 PM)
- Fri - 4 PM to 10 PM (last entry at 9:30 PM)
- Sat & Sun - 12 PM to 10 PM (last entry at 9:30 PM)
- Closed on Mon & Tue
School Holidays – 26 Jun to 11 Jul 2021
Open 7 days
- Mon, Tue, Wed & Thu - 12 PM to 9 PM (last entry at 8:30 PM)
- Fri, Sat, & Sun - 12 PM to 10 PM (last entry at 9:30 PM)
Ages 3yrs and below go free. Ages 4-16yrs enjoy reduced ticket pricing
i miei biglietti
How to Redeem Your Tickets
You will receive an email confirmation along with your mobile voucher shortly. You can show your mobile voucher along with some valid photo ID before the tour commences.
Eureka Skydeck - 7 Riverside Quay, Southbank VIC 3006, Australia
- You can take tram 1, 3/3a, 5, 6, 16, 64, 67, or 72 to the Arts Precinct/St Kilda Road. The Eureka Skydeck is a short 8-minute walk from here.
- Alternatively, you can also take tram 58 to Casino East/Queensbridge St and continue on foot from here.
- Take bus 234, 236, or 605 to Casino East Station. The Skydeck is a short 5-minute walk from here.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.