Clymb Abu Dhabi - Indoor SkyDiving
Head out to the world’s ultimate adventure hub, Clymb Abu Dhabi for an indoor skydiving experience that will knock your socks right off!
- Find yourself at Clymb Abu Dhabi, the hub that revolutionized indoor skydiving
- Housing the world’s biggest indoor skydiving flight chamber, Clymb is ideal for all thrill-seekers
- Show up at any time during the day that's convenient for you, enjoy all the activities in store for you until closing hours at Clymb.
- You’ll get briefed on body control techniques and safety measures by an expert flight instructor
- Strap on your safety goggles, shoes, helmet, and flying suit
- Jump out of the flight chamber and feel like an eagle soaring through the (indoor) skies
- Enjoy an exhilarating skydiving experience as you choose between 2 & 4 flights
- Indoor skydiving
- Expert flying instructor
- Flying suit, safety goggles, shoes, helmet, earplugs
polizza di cancellazione
Questi biglietti non possono essere cancellati o riprogrammati.
All thrill-seekers are in for a real surprise at the world’s coolest adventure hub, Clymb Abu Dhabi! Don’t just go there for the skydiving experience, really soak it all in: after all, Clymb does house the world’s biggest indoor skydiving flight chamber (at a whopping width of 32 ft and a record-breaking height of 104 ft)! You can redeem your tickets at any time during the day, and enjoy the activities at Clymb until its closing time.
Upon arrival, check-in at the reception, post which you will meet your expert flight instructor. Learn all there is to know about skydiving indoors and the appropriate body control techniques and safety measures associated with it. After you’ve put on your flying suit and strapped on your safety goggles, shoes, and helmet, you will be led to the flight chamber. Jump out of the massive chamber and experience skydiving indoors like never before!
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- To enter, guests are required to show a “green pass” status on ALHOSN mobile app or by providing a proof of being fully vaccinated along with a negative PCR test result within the last 14 days.
- Non-vaccinated guests can enter the Attraction by providing a negative PCR test result within 96 hours prior to entry.
Rapid Antigen Test
- Clymb now offers a Rapid Antigen Test for vaccinated/non-vaccinated guests without a valid PCR. The testing is carried out via a third-party company - Lifedx.
- The Lifedx testing for the guests takes place in the Ferrari World Abu Dhabi guest services lounge.
- The operating time is from 10am - 8pm.
- Please note that security will do the usual screening and those guests that require the antigen test will be provided with a wrist band for easy identification and sent to the test location.
General Information on the Testing
- The test cost is AED 50.
- The result will be sent as an SMS or email to the guest within 15 minutes of sampling.
- The test is valid for 24 hours only.
- Antigen test result will not be reflected on the Alhosn app.
- This is only a screening test. In case the test result is positive, the guest will have to do a PCR test to confirm the result.
- Anyone over the age of 3yrs can participate in the indoor skydiving experience
- Children aged 18yrs and under must have a legal guardian sign their waiver forms
- Kindly wear comfortable sportswear without a collar as you’ll need to put on a flight suit over your clothes
- You are required to arrive and check-in at the reception an hour before the scheduled time of your experience. Failure to do so will result in you missing your flight session with no refund
- If you have a history of neck, back, or heart problems, you must seek a doctor’s clearance before participating
- A weight limit of 115 kg applies to indoor sky diving experiences. If a person flying is greater than 115kg, it is up to the Instructors discretion whether that person can fly
- If you are pregnant, wearing a hard cast, have severe epilepsy, or have had recent surgery, you will not be permitted to participate in this activity
1 Mar to 24 Mar
- Sat and Sun - 12pm to 9pm.
- Wed, Thu, and Fri - 1pm to 9pm.
25 Mar to 1 Apr
- Daily from 12pm to 9pm.
Note: CLYMB is closed on Mondays and Tuesdays except on 29 March.
i miei biglietti
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at Clymb Abu Dhabi
- Kindly ensure that you arrive an hour before the start time of your activity to avoid any delays
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket directly at the attraction: Clymb Abu Dhabi (Yas Island - Yas Dr St - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates)
- Make your way to the reception and display your tickets here
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout