Funicular Round-Trip Tickets to Hungerburgbahn
Snow, ice, and glacier movements: the 4 stations of the Hungerburg Funicular smoothly blend in with their environment.
- Enjoy the architectural marvel that is the Hungerburg funicular with this round-trip ticket
- Sit back, relax, and enjoy this spectacular funicular ride in the heart of the Alps
- Admire state-of-the-art architecture at each of the Hungerburg funicular’s four stations
- Reach your destination, the Hungerburg station, in as quick as 8 minutes
- Explore popular attractions like Nostalgia (the cable car museum), Alpine Zoo, etc. (own expense).
- Round-trip funicular rides (to Hungerburg and back)
- Access to the zoo
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
The stations of the Hungerburg funicular, designed and planned by star architect Zaha Hadid, have become some of Innsbruck’s most famous landmarks, representing the state-of-the-art architecture in the heart of the Alps. Closely resembling Alpine glacier formations, the 4 stations of the Hungerburg funicular are worldwide unique in style. In as little as 8 minutes you can travel from the city center to Hungerburg, where you will enjoy a breathtaking view over the city of Innsbruck. Nostalgia – the cable car museum right inside the bottom station of the Seegruben cable car takes you on a ride through the history of the Nordkettenbahnen. The “Theresa Church” is only a few steps away from the observation deck.
know before you go
COVID-19 Safety Measures
- FFP2 masks are mandatory in the Hungerburg funicular. In cable cars, the Austrian government recommends wearing a mask.
- Disinfectant stands are available at all stations.
- Contactless payment is possible at all ticket machines and cash desks.
- This experience is wheelchair, pram, and stroller accessible.
- Free WiFi is available on site.
- Food and drinks are available to purchase.
- Parking is available on-site but charges are not included in the price of this ticket.
From Oct 2021
- Nordkette Funicular: Daily from 8am to 7:15pm, every 15 minutes
- Seegrube Cable Car: Daily from 8:30am to 5:30pm, every 15 minutes
- Hafelekar Cable Car: Daily from 9am to 5pm, every 15 minutes
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem the tickets directly at the Innsbrucker Nordkettenbahnen - Kongress .
- Address: Rennweg 3, 6020 Innsbruck, Austria.
- It is a mere 5-minute walk from the famous Golden Roof.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.