Hot Air Balloon Tour of Cappadocia with Hotel Transfers
Up, up, and away as you fly high into the sky and witness the best panoramic view of the city at sunrise.
- Fly high into the sky and discover Cappadocia at sunrise to start the day in the most memorable way.
- Enjoy hotel transfers from your accommodation to the secret location of boarding the hot-air balloon.
- Board the basket after a short briefing to enjoy the panoramic views of Cappadocia including the fairy chimneys and rock valleys.
- Receive a commemorative flight certificate after you land.
- 1-hour or 3-hour hot air balloon tour
- Round-trip hotel transfers
- Transport by AC vehicle
- Licensed crew
- Non-alcoholic champagne treat (optional)
- Flight certificate (optional)
- Lunch box breakfast (optional)
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Get up, up, and away as you fly high and discover Cappadocia at sunrise. The best views of any city from a distance would be from high up in the air and through this ticket, you would get just that! Get your cameras ready for the ‘gram as you view the city in all its beauty.
Enjoy a convenient pickup from your accommodation and head to a secret location to board the basket. Watch the balloon being inflated and increasing in size and marvel at dozens of other balloons nearby beginning to float up into the sky. After a short briefing, board the basket with assistance from the licensed crew and marvel at spectacular views from 500-1000 meters above the ground. As the sun comes up, spot the fairy chimneys and volcanic spires as well as houses and churches carved into the rocks. Safely land on the ground, roughly after an hour and the crew would be awaiting you with your commemorative flight certificate. Be driven back to your hotel with a truly memorable start to the day.
Goreme Panoramic Hill | Fairy Chimneys | Rose Valley | Love Valley | Red Valley | Çavuşin Village
know before you go
know before you go
- Please be aware that it's not uncommon for balloon flights to get canceled due to unfavorable weather conditions.
- Bring your passport or ID card, sunglasses, and cash.
- It is highly recommended to wear warm clothing and closed footwear.
- The following aren't allowed: food and drinks, luggage or large bags, and alcohol and drugs.
- The experience is restricted to guests:
- aged 10 and under
- with height under 110cm
- with back, neck, and heart issues
- who are pregnant
- with mobility impairments and wheelchair users
- Daily: 3:45am & 4am.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Please check your final voucher for the meeting point details and specific instructions.