Berlin: Welt Balloon Tickets
Experience Berlin the offbeat way: via one of the largest helium balloons in the world!
- See Berlin from 150 meters off the ground via a helium balloon that is tethered to the earth.
- You will have enough space to move around and take photographs of the view.
- Avoid the crowds at major attractions such as the TV Tower, and catch views from the hot air balloon.
- Berlin: Welt Balloon tickets
- Parking fees
- Travel expenses
Get a partial 20% refund on canceling this ticket up to 10 working days before the schedule. If the experienced is canceled due to weather/technical problems, guests can receive a full refund.
There's nothing quite like a helium balloon ride. This particular one takes you up 150 meters above Berlin while being tethered to the heart of the city. As one of the largest helium balloons in the world, your ride is bound to be unforgettable. Starting from the middle of Berlin, the Welt Balloon at Checkpoint Charlie gives you a romantic, bird's eye view of the landscape.
Note: The ascent with Weltballon depends on the wind and the weather. Before your visit, it's recommended to call the wind hotline on the following number: 030 5321 5321. You can also check online - please click here.
know before you go
- Suitable for wheelchair users.
- For wheelchairs that exceed the normal dimensions and wheelchairs with extensions, we ask you to contact us beforehand.
- Since the operations depend on the weather, we ask that you check with the wind hotline. Please click here.
- Daily: 10am - 4pm.
- Flight duration: 15 mins.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your voucher at Welt Balloon.
- Address: Zimmerstraße 100, 10117 Berlin, Germany.
- The voucher can be exchanged directly at the ticket office, which is located at the entrance.
- S-Bahn: Potsdamer Platz
- U-Bahn: Stadtmitte or Kochstrasse
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.