Big Bus Sydney: 1 or 2 Day Hop-On-Hop-Off Sightseeing Tour
Discover the glamorous city of Sydney like never before on this self-paced 1 or 2-day tour that pulls out all the stops in terms of your freedom to explore! Enjoy a laid back cruise in Sydney Harbour as a part of the deluxe tour.
- Explore Sydney's top attractions at your own pace with these hop-on hop-off bus tours options. With two routes to choose from, you can discover the city center or head to the beautiful eastern suburbs of Bondi.
- The open top double decker bus provides panoramic views of Sydney's iconic landmarks, including the Sydney Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge, and Darling Harbour.
- Listen to pre-recorded commentary in 8 different languages, and enjoy the sights and sounds of Sydney no matter where you're from. Stay connected with onboard WiFi.
- Choose between 1-day and 2-day bus passes, available in Classic, Premium and Deluxe packages.
- Additionally with the deluxe package, take a Fantasea Harbour Hopper cruise to experience the beauty of Sydney's waterways then set on a fast ferry ride to the iconic beachside suburb of Manly.
- Please click here for detailed map and boarding points of City Tour - Red Route and here for detailed map and boarding points of Bondi Tour - Blue Route.
- Did you know that the Harbour Bridge is the world's 8th tallest steel arch bridge and is candidly known as the "Coathanger" by locals due to its distinctive shape?
- 1 or 2-day hop-on hop-off tickets
- Pre-recorded commentary in 8 languages
- 90-min Fantasea Harbour Hopper cruise (optional)
- Manly Fast Ferry round-trip pass (optional)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary earphones
- Hotel transfers
- Attraction entrances (other than mentioned)
You can cancel these tickets up to 72 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
why you should get on board
why you should get on board
Wander the Beautiful City of Sydney With No Restrictions
The hop-on-hop-off ticket allows you to travel to many of Sydney’s most sought after tourist hotspots at your own pace. You are free to create your own travel itinerary with this pass. On the Red Line, you can stop by the Royal Botanical Gardens, the Sydney Opera House, and the Sea Life Sydney Aquarium. The Power House Museum and the Maritime Museum are great places to see rare exhibits, while Woolloomooloo Bay and Sydney Harbour Bridge offer breathtaking views of the bay area.
On the Blue Route, the Australian Museum is a must-see for history buffs, with its extensive collection of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artifacts, as well as displays on natural history and Australian culture. Next, head to Paddington Markets for a unique shopping experience. Here you'll find a range of artisanal products, from handmade jewelry to locally-made clothing and accessories. End your tour at Bondi Beach, one of Sydney's most iconic beaches. Relax on the golden sands, take a dip in the crystal-clear waters, or enjoy a leisurely walk along the coastal path.
Enjoy a Cruise in Sydney Harbour
Besides the classic hop-on hop-off experience, the deluxe ticket gives you express access to three other tours. The Sydney Harbour cruise would serve as an excellent start to your tour as it opens early in the day. As you glide smoothly through the pearl-blue waters of the harbour, you will see some of Sydney’s most iconic sights such as the Barangaroo and the Sydney Opera House.
know before you go
know before you go
- This tour runs through attractions that may have unannounced closures or special events causing delays.
- The audio guide is available in English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Mandarin, Korean, Chinese and Japanese.
- Facilities: Wheelchair Accessibility, Free WiFi.
- Popular stops on the route are the Sydney Tower, Australian Museum, Sydney Opera House and Hyde Park
- Frequency: Every 30-45 minutes
- The first bus is at 9am from Circular Quay and the last bus is at 4pm
- Popular stops on the route are Australian Museum, Bondi Beach, Centennial Parklands, and Rose & Double Bays
- Frequency: Every 60 minutes
- The first bus is at 9:30am from Central Station and the last bus is at 3:15pm
Fantasea Harbour Hopper Cruise
- Frequency: Every 40 minutes
- The first cruise departs from Darling Harbour (Aquarium Wharf) at 8:50am and the last cruise is at 3:05pm
- The first cruise departs from Circular Quay (Wharf 6) at 9:10am and the last cruise is at 3:25pm
Manly Fast Ferry
- Mon to Fri: 6:20am - 8pm
- Weekends & Public Holidays: 9:40am - 11:40am & 12pm - 7:10pm
- Note: Ferry departs from Circular Quay (Wharf 2)
- Your HOHO sightseeing tour voucher will be sent to you shortly
- No printout required! Just show your mobile voucher to the driver and collect your bus ticket
- You will have to check-in online before you arrive. Check your mobile voucher for specific instructions
- Redeem your ticket at either of the bus stops on the red or blue routes
This ticket is valid for 6 months from the date of purchase.