Turbo Jet Ferry between Hong Kong & Macau
- Enjoy the quickest ferry service from Hong Kong to Macau
- Guaranteed comfortable seats with recliner options and flexibility with departure timings
- Selection of food, beverage and duty-free goods available onboard for purchase.
- Recline in luxury as you arrive in Macau in just an hour
Experience Macau city- the Casino capital of the Eastern Hemisphere - after taking a thrilling, quick ferry journey for an hour from HK. The service operates 24 hours a day and the ferries have spacious recliner seats to maximize comfort. Enjoy the convenient and quick way to travel as you cruise over the waters and explore the many shops onboard.
- Day Service (Mon to Fri) and (Sat, Sun): 7:00 am - 5: 30 pm
- Night Service: 5:45 pm to 6:15 pm
- Departures every 15 minutes between 7:00 am - 11:59 pm
- Nighttime sailing at 00:30 am, 1:00 am, 1:30 am, 2:30 am, 4:15 am and 6:00 am
Hong Kong: Hong Kong Macau Ferry Terminal, 3/F Shun Tak Centre, 200 Connaught Road Central, Sheung Wan
Macau: Outer Harbour Ferry Terminal
- Minimum 2 people per booking.
- Each traveler will need their Passport (or HKID for Hong Kong Permanent Residents) in order to leave Hong Kong and enter Macau.
- All children over 1-year-old must travel with a valid ticket.
- You may either present a printed or mobile voucher in exchange for the ticket at the Beng Seng Travel Counter in Shun Tak Centre, 200 Connaught Road
- Voucher is valid only for the specified date
- Beware of seasickness and make necessary preparations.
- Tour will be canceled when Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No 8. or Black Rainstorm Warning is issued. You will be given the option of booking an alternative date or requesting a full refund
You will get an email confirmation shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.