Tootbus: 1/2 Day Hop-On-Hop-Off Sightseeing Bus Tour
Explore the City of Love aboard a hop-on-hop-off Tootbus tour and enjoy the best sights that the city has to offer.
- Hop aboard a bus available every 5 - 30 minutes, and discover the city of Paris.
- Choose the desired duration of the Tootbus pass in tune with your itinerary and schedule, and enjoy extended validity for 1 year.
- Leave any worry for transport behind and simply hop on and off at any one of the designated stops along the route.
- Enjoy free Wi-Fi and exciting discounts on board the bus, along with breathtaking views from the open-topped deck.
- The well-designed routes introduce you to the best of Paris, taking you past landmarks like Orsay Museum, Arc de Triomphe, Eiffel Tower, and more.
- Get an in-depth take on Paris with an audioguide in English and French.
- Click here for detailed route map and boarding points.
- 1/2 Day Hop-on-Hop-off Bus Pass
- Free Wi-Fi
- Audioguide in English and French
- Free earphones if needed
- Free Walking Tour
- Discount Booklet
- Hotel transfers
- Attraction tickets
- Meal and drinks
- Additional gratuities
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
why you should get on board
If you live to love or love to live, what better way to do so than in the city of love and lights itself? Create your own sightseeing itinerary and easily get from one place to the next. A hop-on-hop-off Tootbus tour is an ideal way to cover the entire city while saving time and money. With the largest network of interconnected bus lines in Paris, conveniently explore the city's top attractions! Get off and explore monumental sights like Cathédrale Notre-Dame-de-Paris, Quartier Latin, Jardin du Luxembourg, Panthéon, Arc de Triomphe, Eiffel Tower, and many more! These tickets also allow you to get a closer look at Paris on free walking tours which take you through classic Parisian landmarks like Champs-Elysées, Louvre, Opéra, and Notre-Dame.
know before you go
This ticket offers you the following options to choose from:
- 1-Day Hop-on-Hop-off Sightseeing Bus Pass
- 2-Day Hop-on-Hop-off Sightseeing Bus Pass
Buses run daily from 9:30am to 6:00pm. Click here for detailed route map and boarding points.
- Popular stops on the route are Eiffel Tower, Louvre, Notre Dame, Champs Elysees
- Frequency: Every 20-30 minutes
- First Bus at 9:30am from Haussmann-Opera Visitor Center and the last bus is at 7:50pm
- Tour Duration: 2 hrs 20 min
- Look out for the guide in a pink jacket. And remember to bring a tip!
- Make sure to arrive 5 minutes before the start of the tour
The Paris Landmarks
- Every day at 10am in front of the Musée de l’Orangerie, rain or shine
- Stops Close By - 7, 18
The Secrets of Notre Dame and the Ile de la Cité
- Every day outside the Odette shop at 77 rue galande, rain or shine.
- Stops Close By - 30
- If you choose the 1-day pass, it will remain valid for 1 calendar day.
- Multi-day passes are valid for consecutive days only.
- Our local partners do everything in their power to ensure the tours run to schedule. However, Paris is a functioning city and weather, traffic and events may occasionally cause disruption.
- Our local partners operate the greenest fleet of HOHO buses, composed by 100% clean-energy buses (electric or gas). They push to reduce plastic and paper waste and we advocate and promote sustainable tourism.
Children aged 3 - 15 enjoy reduced price tickets (carry a valid photo ID).
No printout required! Just show your mobile voucher to the driver and collect your Tootbus ticket.
Your ticket can be activated within a period of 12 months from the date of purchase. It is valid for 1 or 2 days from your first use, depending on the option chosen during purchase.