Lake Cave Margaret River Guided Tour
Visit a stunning limestone cave located on the floor of a sunken forest. Featuring a permanent lake and home to some unique crystal formations, Lake Cave is a must-see for nature lovers!
- Enjoy a visit to one of the most breathtaking limestone caves in all of Australia.
- See a serene lake located inside the cave, and hear droplets fall into the water from the roof.
- Catch memorable views of the cave entry from the Lake Cave Deck amidst the treetops.
- Discover numerous eye-catching natural formations made of crystals inside the cave.
- Learn about the unique cave and how it was formed from your expert guide.
- Services of a professional guide
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Lake Cave is a crystal chamber located at the bottom of a sunken forest. You can catch beautiful views of the cave from Lake Cave Deck, a viewing platform in the treetops. You can catch panoramic views of the cave entry surrounded by large karri trees. Boardwalks lead into this sinkhole entry to the cave.
Once you are fully inside the cave, you can see stunning natural formations of stalactites and stalagmites, as well as crystal formations on the roof. The tranquil lake mirrors these stunning formations on the roof. You can see the massive ‘Suspended Table’ that hangs from the ceiling, nearly touching the lake water.
The cave is actively dripping, and is one of the few caves that features a permanent lake.
know before you go
know before you go
- All guests must wear masks.
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes that are non-slippery as this tour has a considerable amount of walking.
- The experience is not stroller or wheelchair accessible
- Children under 17 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- Daily: 9:30am to 4pm
- This tour is available every 30 minutes.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your experience to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide at Lake Cave.
- Address: Caves Rd &, Conto Rd, Forest Grove WA 6286.
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
- It is recommended to drive or take a taxi to get to the cave as there is limited public transport.
- By car: Lake Cave is a 20-minute drive south of Margaret River along Caves Road.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.