Krakow: Old Town Sightseeing by Golf Cart and Wawel Castle Guided Tour
Explore the city of Krakow in electric vehicles along with an expert guide and learn about Krakow's oldest historic area, including the Wawel Castle.
- Discover the streets of the historic city of Krakow on a golf cart and also with an expert guide.
- Take a look at the relics of the medieval walls, the Barbican, St. Florian, and the Academy of Fine Arts.
- Visit the beautiful 17th-century church which has a rich Baroque interior.
- The exquisite features of the Gothic Franciscan Monastery from the 13th century are worth noting.
- Explore the remnants of the Old town’s fortifications on a golf cart and get to know more about this historic town with an audio guide.
- Check out the Royal Castle's spectacular chambers with the help of an expert guide.
- An expert guide for the museum
- Entrance tickets to Wawel castle including the Staterooms and Cathedral
- Audio guide in the golf cart
- Food and drinks
- Pick up/drop off
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Known as one of the largest cities of Poland, Krakow has become famous for its extraordinary Polish architecture, culture, and academic life. The Old Town area was also designated as a UNESCO World Heritage site in 1978. The old remnants of the past may be found in every nook and crevice of the city, keeping the city's history alive till the end of time.
Experience a golf cart tour of the Old Town district in Krakow with an audio guide from where you will learn about some intriguing details of the historic town. You will be mesmerized by Polish history, culture, and architecture, whether it is at the Academy of Fine Arts, the Cloth Hall in the Main Market Square, or St. Mary's Basilica.
Prepare to be stunned when you exit the golf cart and see the beautiful Royal Wawel Castle, which was formerly considered a symbol of statehood. The palace is decorated with various paintings, fabrics, sculptures, and graphics, making it an important center for the conservation of work of art. As you stroll through the chambers with a guide, you will be fascinated by the Renaissance Italian paintings of the Lanckoronski collection as well as the famous tapestries of Zygmunt August. The tour will conclude at the museum.
know before you go
- All the vehicles are heated and you’ll be provided with an audio guide.
- The tour includes a fair amount of walking.
- Children aged 6 and under using free tickets must sit on an adult's lap.
- No shorts or sleeveless tops are allowed and both men and women should cover their knees and shoulders.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please show your tour guide your voucher on your phone along with a valid photo ID.
- To avoid delays, please arrive 15 mins before your tour’s start time.
- Please bring your valid photo ID proof for verification if you have purchased reduced-price tickets. Students must carry valid student IDs.
- Meet your guide at ul. Mikołajska 2 (at Maly Rynek).
- Address: Mikołajska 2, 33-332 Kraków, Poland.
- The closest bus stop is the Plac Wszystkich Świętych, which is a 5-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Bus 669 will bring you here.
- The closest tram stop is the Plac Wszystkich Świętych, which is a 5-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Trams 1, 4, 6, 8, and more will get you here.
This ticket is valid for the stated date and time during the checkout procedure.