Half Day Tour of Doi Suthep + Hmong Hill Tribe
Discover the most sacred place on the hilltop, one of Chiang Mai’s landmarks, and meet the resilient people of the Hill tribe.
- Discover one of Chiang Mai’s top landmarks, Doi Suthep, and get to visit Doi Pui Hmong Tribal Village in this guided tour.
- Enjoy unending views from Doi Suthep which overlooks the northwest part of the city of Chiang Mai at a height of 1,676 meters.
- Visit the Doi Pui Hmong Tribal Village and learn about the tribe’s culture and history.
- Guided Tour
- Hotel transfers
- Travel insurance
- Entry ticket to Wat Phra That Doi Suthep
- Meal inclusions
These tickets can't be cancelled. However, you can use them any time until 30 10月, 2022.
These tickets are valid until 30 10月, 2022.
Escape the hustle and bustle of the city and discover one of Chiang Mai’s landmarks: Doi Suthep. Also, witness authentic northerners' way of life in this guided tour. Venture out of Chiang Mai and explore Wat Phra That Doi Suthep, Chiang Mai’s most sacred site on the hilltop.
Doi Suthep is a mountain at the west of Chiang Mai, at the height of 1,676 meters, and is one of the twin peaks of the granite mountain range. Admire the beautiful stupas, and learn about Buddhist beliefs as you soak in the breathtaking panoramic views from atop. Doi Suthep is home to some of the most treasured symbols in the Kingdom.
Visit the Doi Pui Hmong Tribal Village, located 4 kilometers away from Wat Phrathat Doi Suthep. The villagers wear traditional Hmong clothes, sell traditional handicrafts, and live in traditional Hmong-style homes. Meet the resilient people of the Hill tribe and learn about their culture and history.
know before you go
know before you go
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- Daily at 8am
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID during the pick-up.
- This ticket includes hotel pickups and drop-offs.
- In the next step of booking, please specify the name and address of your hotel.
- On the day of your tour, please report at your hotel lobby 10-15 min prior to your scheduled departure.
- If your hotel does not have a lobby, please wait at the entrance of the hotel.