Jewish Quarter Kazimierz & Schindler's Factory Guided Tour
Explore Krakow's Jewish Quarter, Kazimierz, on an immersive walking tour. Learn about Oskar Schindler and Nazi-occupied Krakow during World War II as you visit Schindler's Factory.
- Get a feel of the centuries of Jewish history in Kazimierz.
- Explore the neighborhood's iconic historical sites and synagogues.
- Discover the beatnik side of Kazimierz with its lively art and cafe scene.
- Enter Schindler's Factory Museum with a guide and skip the lines.
- Get a unique insight into the effects of World War II in Krakow while admiring the multimedia exhibition.
- Expert guide (English, German, French, or Spanish-speaking)
- Entrance ticket to the museum (Schindler's Factory)
- Food and drinks
- Entrance ticket to the one of Synagogue and the cemetery - 10 PLN per person (optional)
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Kazimierz was the center of Jewish life in Krakow for over 500 years. That is, until it was systematically destroyed during WWII. The area fell into despair during the communist era and was only rebounded after Steven Spielberg brought it exposure through his film, 'Schindler's List.' Kazimierz’s Jewish history is still preserved in the form of the district’s many synagogues and Jewish cemeteries. Today, it is one of the most popular areas in town and is brimming with Krakow's bohemian character - with bars and cafes, antique shops, and art galleries. On your tour, you will also get to visit the Schindler's Factory Museum, where you can pick up some fascinating facts about WWII and see what life was like in the war. You'll also get to know more about Oskar Schindler, the man who saved the lives of 1,200 Jews during the Holocaust.
know before you go
This ticket has the following options you can choose from:
- English Group Tour
- Spanish Group Tour
- French Group Tour
- German Group Tour
- English Group Tour: Daily at 10 AM.
- German Group Tour: Wed, Fri, and Sun at 9 AM.
- French Group Tour: Thu and Sun at 9 AM.
- Spanish Group Tour: Tue and Sat at 9 AM.
Infants aged 0-6 can go for free. Children aged 7-17, as well as students aged 18-26, enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Meet your tour guide at ul. Szeroka 24, on the steps of the Old Synagogue.
- Your guide will be holding a sign called "excursions.city" and will be waiting on the steps in front of the Old Synagogue.
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
Catch tram #3, 19 & 24 to Miodowa station. The location is a 10-minute walk from here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.