Hunter Valley Wine Tasting Tour with Lunch
Sample fantastic boutique wine from the Hunter Valley Region on a tour from Pokolbin. Treat your palette to a variety of locally produced cheeses, chocolates, and a sit-down lunch in the vineyards.
- Experience a variety of premium, regional, Hunter Valley Wines from 3-4 cellars.
- Visit an Artisan Cheese outlet and sample some locally produced delicacies.
- Stop at a famous Chocolate Store, for its selection of handmade chocolates and fudge.
- Spot the Wildlife! See kangaroos and other Australian native animals in the wild.
- Sit down to a fresh lunch with a glass of Hunter Wine, craft beer, or a soft drink.
- Free transfers from your Hunter Valley accommodation within a 12 km radius
- Tastings at a premium, boutique winery cellar doors
- Tastings at a Hunter Distillery
- Tastes of 4 Pines Brewery beers
- Fresh, delicious sit-down lunch
- Comfortable, clean & modern air-conditioned vehicle
- An experienced, local tour guide providing insightful and entertaining commentary
- Free, chilled water to keep you hydrated
- Audio guide
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Enjoy an award-winning tour from Pokolbin which travels into Hunter Valley, one of Australia’s best-known wine regions. Immerse yourself in Hunter Valley Wines and start your tour by being picked up from your accommodation. Board a comfortable vehicle and take in the lush, rolling hills of the Valley on your way to the wineries, cellar doors, and vineyards.
Savor the local flavors of Hunter’s Distillery and sample some fine wines at 3-4 wine cellars. Have a fresh lunch before visiting an Artisan Cheese outlet. Indulge in something sweet too, at a handmade Chocolate and Fudge Shop. Learn more about the area and its history from your local host’s commentary. Keep hydrated by sipping on chilled water during the tour. Spot the local kangaroos as you travel and get dropped off at the end of your tour.
know before you go
know before you go
- This tour is wheelchair accessible
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions and venue limitations, cellar doors are subject to change on the day. This may not be in control of the HV Tours
- This tour is not suitable for children under 18 years
- Smoking is not allowed in the vehicle
- Alcoholic drinks aren’t allowed in the vehicles
- This tour runs rain or shine. This means that in the winter, you should wrap up well on cold days, and in the summer, wear plenty of sunscreen and bring a refillable water bottle with you. It's a long time under the Australian sun, so please come prepared.
- Daily : 9:30am onwards
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- You can either opt for pick up or choose to reach the meeting point directly.
- This ticket includes optional pickups. In the next step of booking, please specify the pickup location.
- On the day of your tour, please arrive at your pickup point 10-15 minutes prior to the scheduled pickup time.
Meeting Point (If not opted for Pick-up)
- Meet your guide at Hunter Valley Gardens.
- Address: 2090 Broke Rd, Pokolbin NSW 2320, Australia.
- If you are driving to the venue, take Broke Rd from Pokolbin.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.