Half-Day Guided Tour of Giverny Monet's Gardens from Paris
Experience the world of Claude Monet, the founder of French Impressionist painting, with a visit to his home in Giverny. See his stunning gardens, a source of inspiration for many of his paintings, and learn about his life with the help of an expert guide.
- Travel to Giverny from Paris by luxury air-conditioned coach on this half-day trip.
- Enter into the realm of the renowned Impressionist painter Claude Monet, with the help of an expert guide.
- Journey through the gorgeous Japanese Water Garden and Clos Normand Garden.
- Admire the idyllic home where Monet lived for more than 40 years.
- See the blue reading room and the studio where he created some of his most famous works.
- Transport to and from Paris by air-conditioned coach
- Entrance ticket to Monet's house and gardens
- Expert guide (English or Spanish)
- Hotel transfers
- Guided tour inside Monet's home
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Depart from central Paris and soak in the rich green landscapes while traveling in a comfortable air-conditioned coach to the little village of Giverny in Normandy. Lend your ears and imagination to Monet’s world, as a professional guide leads you through aspects of the impressionist’s daily life by visiting his studio and his home. Enjoy bountiful views of his garden including the “The Irises,” the “Water Lilies,” and the “Japanese Bridge” along with the divine panoramic landscapes.
Admire the rooms of Monet’s private apartment that have been carefully laid out with the original furniture that was in use while Monet was alive. See the blue reading room in Monet’s studio where a number of french impressionists worked till 1889, the sunny yellow dining room where you can feast your eyes on one of the most valuable collections of Japanese prints, and the locally sourced blue and white Rouen-tiled kitchen with its earthenware plates.
know before you go
know before you go
- Please note: inside Monet’s house, guided tours are not permitted due to the lack of space. Explore the space indoors on your own.
- Since you'll be on your feet for the most part, it is recommended to wear comfortable shoes
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Daily: 8am
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID to your guide
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays
Please check your final voucher for meeting point details and specific instructions
This ticket is valid on the date and time selected during checkout