Half-Day Guided Tour of Chiang Mai with Tuk-Tuk Ride
Enjoy a small-group guided tour of the most revered and popular temples in Chiang Mai. Travel around by tuk-tuk, explore the local markets, and enjoy hotel transfers too.
- Explore Chiang Mai’s famous temples on this expert-guided tour.
- The mesmerizing Emerald Buddha statue at Wat Chedi Luang is one of the most revered in the country.
- Create memories at the legendary Three Kings Monument by taking lots of photos.
- Marvel at the beauty of Wat Phra Singh and Wat Sri Suphan.
- Get a feel of the local markets in and around Tha Phae Gate.
- Experience the real city and its scenery as you travel around in a tuk-tuk.
- Half-day guided tour
- English-speaking local guide
- Hotel transfers
- Entrance fees (Wat Chedi Luang, Wat Phra Singh, and Wat Sri Suphan)
- Private tuk-tuk transport
- Any meals and drinks
- Any other mode of transport
- Gratuities (optional)
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Travel around Chiang Mai in a quintessential Thai tuk-tuk and immerse yourself in the history, architecture, and beauty of its most revered temples. Your English-speaking guide will accompany you throughout and even show you an authentic marketplace.
Attractions Visited On This Tour
Wat Chedi Luang: This towering 700-year-old 'Temple of the Big Stupa' was the original home of the most sacred Emerald Buddha. The original Emerald Buddha is now in Wat Phra Kaew in Bangkok, but here you can see the replica commissioned by the Thai King.
3 Kings Monument: A shrine dedicated to the 3 founders of Chiang Mai, this landmark consists of impressive bronze statues located in the heart of the walled Old Town - an ideal photography spot!
Wat Phra Singh: The most-revered temple in Chiang Mai, famous for its classic Lanna architecture, it's also called the 'Golden Temple. Look out for the exquisite mosaic-inlaid sanctuary.
Wat Sri Suphan: The last temple on the temple circuit, it's also called the 'Silver Temple', and is an ornate work of art created by silversmiths in the Mangrai dynasty.
The Phae Gate: Once a defensive wall around the city, this landmark is now a popular area with bars, shops, and restaurants around.
Enjoy local Thai street food and check out fresh, local produce at the Warorot Market or Muang Mai Street Market.
know before you go
know before you go
Hotel pick-up (if chosen) - Wat Chedi Luang (Temple of the Big Stupa) - 3 Kings Monument - Wat Phra Singh (Gold Temple) - Tha Phae Gate - Wat Srisuphan (Silver Temple) - Warorot Market or Muang Mai Market - hotel drop-off (if chosen)
- Both men and women should wear suitable temple attire (clothes that cover the shoulders and knees), and comfortable footwear.
- Bring along cash (for personal expenses) and a water bottle.
- Daily: 8:30am & 1:30pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- If your hotel is outside the free pickup area, the designated meeting point is Tha Phae Gate in Chiang Mai Old City.
- Address: Thapae Rd, Chang Khlan Sub-district, Mueang Chiang Mai District, Chiang Mai 50200, Thailand.
- Landmark: In front of Mcdonald's.
- This ticket includes hotel pickups.
- If your location is outside the pickup areas, you can opt to reach the meeting point which is mentioned above
- On the day of your tour, please report at your hotel lobby 10-15 min prior to your scheduled departure.
- If your hotel does not have a lobby, please wait at the entrance of the hotel.