Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse Fully-Guided Tower Tour
Marvel at some of the most serene views in all of Australia from your vantage point on top of Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse. Learn about local maritime history and the lighthouse from an expert guide.
- Visit Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse, the tallest lighthouse on mainland Australia.
- Take a memorable trip through Australian maritime history.
- Enjoy live commentary about history and stories of the local area from your expert guide.
- Get a chance to do some whale spotting in the months between May and September.
- 30-minute guided tour
- Services of an English-speaking guide
- Food and drinks
- Hotel transfers
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Opened in 1895, Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse was constructed using local limestone by M. C. Davies’s company. Standing at 57 meters in height, it holds the distinction of being the tallest lighthouse on mainland Australia, and is located at the most south-westerly point of the continent. The lighthouse oversees the meeting point of the Indian and Southern Oceans, and continues to operate to this day.
One of the highlights in the area is the Interpretive Center, which is housed in one of the original lighthouse keepers’ cottages. Here, you can delve into the lives and history of the various lighthouse keepers over the years. Between May and September, the lighthouse is also one of the best vantage points for spotting whales in the ocean.
At the end of your tour, you can visit the Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse Cafe to enjoy some light refreshments or delicious coffee.
know before you go
know before you go
COVID-19 Safety Measures
- The number of visitors has been limited to reduce crowds.
- All guests must wear a face mask.
- All the high touch areas are cleaned more frequently.
- Hand sanitizer stations are present throughout.
- All staff have completed the COVID-19 specific hygiene training.
- Please arrive at the meeting point at least 5 minutes before the scheduled activity time.
- The experience is not stroller or wheelchair accessible.
- Guests must be older than 4 to take part in this tour.
- Guests between ages 4 and 16 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
Mon to Sun - Every 30 minutes between 9:30 AM to 4:30 PM.
Children aged 4-16, as well as seniors aged 65+, enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket at Leeuwin Rd, Augusta WA 6290.
- This is located just 10 minutes south of Augusta, at the very end of Leeuwin Rd.
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.