DIV-R VR Snorkeling in Cancun
Enjoy virtual reality at its very best, during a snorkeling experience unlike any other. Swim amongst humpback whales in Hawaii, and walk on the International Space Station during this one-of-a-kind experience!
- Experience near-zero gravity, as you enjoy an unforgettable scuba diving experience in Cancun.
- Revel in an unmatched virtual reality experience, as you feel like you are flying through numerous magical worlds.
- Savor an enhanced virtual reality experience, as it is enhanced by being submerged underwater.
- The ticket options allow you to enjoy this experience in English and Spanish.
- Guide with detailed instructions
- Underwater VR Experience (choose between 3 scenarios)
- Floatation belt
- Access to showers
- Hotel transfers
Ces billets ne peuvent être ni annulés ni reportés.
The latest immersive digital experience is at AquaWorld’s DIV-R Virtual Reality Snorkeling. Guests can enjoy the full sensory experience of near-zero gravity, while the mind can explore freely. The power of virtual reality is more profound than ever when submerged in water, allowing you to completely immerse yourself in magical worlds. On being submerged, the human body has a tendency to close the inner year, which eliminates the feelings of nausea and motion sickness, a frequent complaint with virtual reality experiences.
You can now swim amongst majestic humpback whales in Hawaii and the glorious whale sharks in the Gulf of Mexico, explore the vibrant coral reefs across the world, or even explore the International Space Station! The state-of-the-art virtual reality systems will allow you to explore these worlds that were once only reachable by astronauts and submarines in a thoroughly immersive way.
Guests wear an underwater VR headset, a flotation belt, and snorkel, with a swim tether holding them in position. On the tap of a launch card powered by NFC, the VR experience begins. Every side offers a new view of the world and has something to explore. The experience lasts approximately 5 minutes.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
This ticket has the following variants that you can choose from:
- Snorkeling Experience in English
- Snorkeling Experience in Spanish
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the start time of your activity.
- Participants must be between 6 and 90 years old to participate in this experience.
- This activity is not permitted for guests with mobility impairments.
- This activity is not permitted for guests who are pregnant.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Meet your guide at Marina Aquaworld, Cancun.
- Address: Blvd. Kukulcan, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.