Cotai Ferry Transfers From Hong kong to Macau (Taipa) - Round Trip
Enjoy seamless roundtrip transfers to/from Hong Kong or Taipa, Macau. Board a comfortable boat, sit back and relax while you take in the sights on these fast, convenient transfers.
- These hassle-free roundtrip transfers will get you to/from either Macau or HK Island in no time!
- These transfers operate every 30 minutes and are a great way to get around.
- Enjoy a selection of food and duty-free goods that are available for purchase onboard.
Ces billets ne peuvent être ni annulés ni reportés.
know before you go
- On the next page of the booking, you will get to choose whether you'd like to travel on weekdays or weekends. Bear in mind that prices differ if you book for a weekend instead of a weekday.
- You must enter the full name of the guest who will climb onboard the ferry and ensure that you carry a valid passport for identification at the boarding point.
- Guests over the age of 1 must possess a ticket to board the ferry.
- These ferries depart from Hong Kong and Kowloon only.
On the next page, you will get to choose from the following transfer routes:
- Hong Kong to Macau (Weekday)
- Hong Kong to Macau (Weekend)
Ferries from Hong Kong to Macau operate from 6:00 AM to 1:30 PM. While ferries from Macau to Hong Long operate from 6:00 AM to 1:00 AM.
The following are boarding points you must assemble at depending on where you choose on the next page.
- Hong Kong Macau Ferry Terminal: MTR Sheung Wan station, Exit D.
- Macau: Counter 1-12, Level 2, Cotai Water Jet Ticketing Counter, Taipa Ferry Terminal
You will receive an email confirmation with your Macau Cotai Water Jet Special Offer - Round Trip vouchers shortly. Please display your vouchers on your mobile phone with valid passport at the boarding point.