Up at The O2 - The Original Climb
Become a true urban mountaineer by scaling up one of the world's most popular entertainment venues. Treat your family and friends to an adrenaline-fueled 90-minute session.
- Scale one of the world's largest entertainment venues and enjoy the finest panoramic views of the city
- Treat yourself to a 90-minute session of adrenaline-fueled adventure, the perfect way to top off your trip to the British capital
- Bear in mind that not all guests can take part, please refer to the participant information stated below
- Enhanced health and safety measures are in place
What to Expect
The O2 Arena is one of the world's largest and most popular entertainment venues. From hosting the Brit Awards to the likes of artists like Ariana Grande, this venue has it all! With that being said, the venue's scale is massive. Standing at a height of over 50m with a capacity to hold 20,000 guests, this arena is quite the climb. Scaling the arena will reward you with unparalleled 360-degree views of the city. You will be able to spot several landmarks located several miles away. This session will last about 90 minutes and is quite the unique sightseeing experience to check off your bucket list! You can choose between a sunset climb and a twilights climb where you can enjoy spectacular views of the city against a magnificent sunset. You can also opt for the original climb where you can enjoy these views during the day.
- Admission Tickets
- Food and Beverages
Know Before You Go
- In line with social distancing guidelines, each climb has been reduced to less than half the capacity previously in place (from 30 to 10 people), giving a more exclusive experience to visitors
- Visitors to Up at The O2 can access up to four hours free-parking with a valid climb ticket
- Those wishing to avoid the roads are encouraged to use the Thames Clippers River Bus service which travels from central London to North Greenwich Pier
The original climb is available at varying times daily from 10:00 AM to 5:45 PM. This experience is 90-minutes long.
The sunset climb has varying times, depending on the dates chosen:
- Until 31st July: 8:15 PM onwards
- From 1st- 17th August: 7:30 PM onwards
- From 18th- 1st September: 7 PM onwards
- From 2nd September- 1st October: 6 PM onwards
- From 1st October- 17th October: 5:30 PM onwards
- 18th October- 1st November: 5 PM onwards.
- Minimum age: 8 years old.
- Minimum height: 1.2m.
- Maximum weight: each participant must not weigh more than 130kg/286lbs.
- Maximum measurements: maximum waist measurement 125cm, maximum upper thigh measurement 75cm.
- Please ensure your booking includes the correct number of adults for every climber aged 9 to 17. Every guest below the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- This experience is not suitable for pregnant women.
- Climbers must not be under the influence of alcohol or legal or illegal substances: You will not be permitted to participate and will not be refunded.
Note: Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult in the ratios as below:
8-11 years 1:2 ratio
12-13 years 1:4 ratio
14-17 years 1:5 ratio
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be cancelled, refunded or rescheduled.
You will receive an email confirmation with your Up at the O2 vouchers shortly. Please display your vouchers on your mobile phone with valid photo ID at the venue.