Versailles & Giverny AudioGuided Tour with Lunch
Explore the jewels of France, Giverny Monet’s Gardens, and the Palace of Versailles with an audio guide. Get priority access and learn about the royalty of the Kings and Queens of France.
- Explore the Giverny Monet’s Gardens and the Palace of Versailles.
- Discover the Palace via its large, royal apartments.
- Find out Monet’s impressionistic source of inspiration through his magnificent gardens.
- Learn about some fascinating stories and anecdotes at both sites with your Audio Guide.
- At Giverny, enter the universe of Claude Monet.
- Get priority access to both attractions as you step into the royal universe of Kings and Queens of France.
- Round trip transportation by an air-conditioned bus from Paris
- Audio guide for Giverny & Palace of Versailles in 10 languages (English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese & Korean)
- 3-course lunch with drinks
- Priority access to the House of Monet and the Gardens
- Priority access to the Palace of Versailles
- Entrance ticket to Versailles Gardens, including the days of Fountain Shows or Musical Gardens
- Hotel pickup & drop off
- Guided tour
Vous pouvez annuler ces billets jusqu’à 72 heures avant le début de l’expérience et bénéficiez d’un remboursement complet.
Spend a day discovering the two iconic sites of France with complete autonomy. With the bus departing at 8:15am, you will be driven to the Fondation Claude Monet where you will visit the Garden at Giverny and Monet’s home at your own leisure. Appreciate the reading room, also known as the “blue room”, the sunflower-yellow dining room adorned with Japanese prints, and the private apartments. Continue into Monet’s studio which is a gift shop today, stocked with a variety of souvenirs. Next, discover the house and workshop of this master of Impressionism. Amble through flower-lined paths that inspired the artist’s impressionist paintings. Revel in the lavish, multi-colored flower beds. Step into Clos-Normand, home to several Far East plants and vegetation. Cross the water by the Japanese bridge and peer over the edge to see the famous water lilies found in the celebrated paintings. Experience Monet’s universe in an exotic, ethereal atmosphere. Climb aboard your bus which will take you to the Moulin de Fourges restaurant for a Normandy meal.
After your meal, head to the Palace of Versailles. With priority access that eases your entrance, your audio guide will point you in the right direction as you discover the King’s Chambers. Enter seven rooms, each decorated in the style of a God. Then, head towards the magnificent Hall of Mirrors, where guests were invited during celebrations. This gorgeous hall overlooks the Versailles Gardens. Admire the emblem of the Sun King, Louis XIV, one of the ornate symbols that represent 17th Century French Art. When in season, head out for a Musical Fountains Show and to the Musical Garden. If not in season, take your time to explore the statues, sculptures, fountains, flowerbeds, coppices, and reflecting pools. Under the leadership of Louis XIV, Andrè le Nôtre designed the Palace gardens, endowing this gorgeous Palace with unique, grandiose proportions. This experience is unlike any other, giving you a feel of grandiosity and luxury.
know before you go
know before you go
- Audio guides may not be used inside the Monet House and in the Studio due to narrow room sizes.
- It is not recommended to wear high-heeled shoes for this tour.
- Face masks are required for travelers in public areas and onboard vehicles.
- Strollers are not permitted inside the Palace.
- Access to the Palace is challenging for those with reduced mobility.
- Photography is allowed on this tour, with no flash and tripods.
- Alternative choices to food restrictions like vegetarian or gluten-free options are available on site.
- Tue to Sun: 8:15am to 5:45pm
- The operating hours are subject to change. Please check the calendar to see the operating hours on your intended day of visit.
- Entree: Fish Terrine, Sour Cream, and Mixed Green Salad
- Main Course: Roasted Chicken Breast, Mushroom Cream, and Mashed Potatoes with Salted Butter
- Desert: Norman Apple Tart and a Scoop of Ice Cream
- The menu is subject to change and modifications.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your guide.
- If you have purchased reduced-priced tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- Meet your host at Hotel Pullman Paris Tour Eiffel.
- Address: 18 Avenue De Suffren, 22 Rue Jean Rey Entrée Au, 75015 Paris.
- Your host will be holding a Paris City Vision sign outside the hotel.
- The nearest bus stop is Champ de Mars, it is a quick 3 minutes walk to the Meeting point.
- Board bus 82 to get you there.
- The nearest bus stop is Bir-Hakeim, it is a quick 5 minutes walk to the Meeting point.
- Board line 6 to get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.