River Tubing Cairns: Half Day Tour
Drift gently down the small rapids of the Mulgrave River or through the Behana Gorge, surrounded by the stunning backdrop of a rainforest and tropical vegetation.
- Enjoy a perfect family day as you indulge in a safe and fun water activity.
- Admire the passing scenery as you navigate the calm waters.
- Relax and enjoy your experience under the supervision of professional guides.
- This activity is suitable for all levels of experience.
- River tubing
- River tubing lesson from professional guides
- Inflatable tubes
- Safety equipment
- Pick-up and drop-off from Cairns and Northern Beaches
- River levy ($15 per person, payable onboard)
- Shoes (available on hire for $5 per pair)
- Waterproof spray jackets (available on hire for $5 per pair)
Vous pouvez annuler ces billets jusqu’à 48 heures avant le début de l’expérience et bénéficiez d’un remboursement complet.
Away from the confines of the city, this half-day river tubing adventure promises an experience that is fun, exciting and safe. Drift lazily on giant inflatable tubes through the calm waters of the Mulgrave River or through the Behana Gorge. A part of the catchment system for Queensland’s highest mountains, the river is surrounded by a rainforest. You will enjoy this stunning scenery with tropical vegetation as far as the eye can see as you navigate the small rapids.
Two professional guides will fully supervise you at all times to ensure your comfort and safety. Suitable for all experience levels, this activity requires no prior first-hand knowledge.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds.
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
Daily at 7am and 1:15pm
- This activity is not suitable for children under 5 years of age.
- This activity is not suitable for pregnant women.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Bringing valuables is not allowed.
- It is recommended to bring along swimwear, towels and sunscreen.
- All participants have to sign a liability waiver prior to participating.
- Certain medical conditions, disabilities, or impairments may exclude participants from this activity for safety reasons.
Children aged 5-11 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your guide.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- This ticket includes pick-ups and drop-offs from Cairns and Northern beaches.
- Please specify your pick-up location at the time of booking.
- Please arrive at the pick-up point 10-15 minutes prior to the scheduled time to avoid delays.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.