Aquaduck Sunshine Coast: 1 Hour City Tour & River Cruise
Discover Australia’s Gold Coast on the amphibious Aquaduck, and take in stunning views of Sunshine Coast, Mooloolaba Beach, Sunshine Strip, and the Esplanade.
- Explore the best of Gold Coast on this land and water tour!
- Enjoy an unforgettable ride on the amphibious Aquaduck as it seamlessly transitions from land to water.
- Travel along the Esplanade and Sunshine Strip on the road.
- Cruise through the numerous canals and waterways that are lined with lavish mega-mansions.
- Discover the beauty of the Mooloolah River and its exotic sea life.
- Let the children play their part as the captain of Aquaduck during the tour.
- Aquaduck tour ticket
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 48 hours before the schedule.
Your Sunshine Coast tour on the Aquaduck will take you through the top attractions of the Gold Coast. The Aquaduck is the original amphibious tour of Australia, and has been operating on the Gold Coast since 1996, with more than 2.2 million satisfied customers! The experience will start with a tour on land. Some of the highlights of the land tour include the Esplanade, right next to Surfers Paradise Beach, Sunshine Strip, Mooloolaba Beach, and more. You will then splash right into the water, as your vehicle transforms into a cruise ship. Catch views of the diverse sea life along the coast, and discover the beauty of the Mooloolah River. Your onboard tour guide will offer some interesting live commentary about the geography, culture, and sights of the Mooloolaba River.
The Gold Coast Harbor is bustling with trawlers and ships before you make your way to the dense network of canals and waterways through the city. Here, you can see some of the mega-mansions of the rich and famous lining up along the waterfront. If you have kids in your group, they can get a chance to captain the Aquaduck! In addition to an unforgettable experience, the kids will also be given an Aquaduck captain’s certificate. At the end of 1 hour, the experience will come to an end, and you will be dropped back to the meeting point.
know before you go
Mon - Sun: 10:30am, 11:45am, 1pm, 3:30pm, 4:45pm
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before your scheduled time.
- All guests must wear life jackets after boarding the Aquaduck.
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Contactless payments and online bookings are required.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
Infants aged 1 and under can go for free. Children aged 2-16 and senior citizens aged 65 and above enjoy reduced price tickets (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must carry a valid student ID.
- Your tour will start directly at Aquaduck Sunshine Coast.
- Address: Parkyn Parade, Mooloolaba QLD 4557, Australia.
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for - Aquaduck Sunshine Coast.
Get Directions to the Meeting Point.
- The closest bus stop is Mooloolaba, River Esplanade.
- The stop is only 3 minutes away from the redemption point.
- Buses #600, #611 and #615 will get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.