Mamu Tropical Skywalk Admission Ticket
Let go of your city troubles and walk in the clouds at Wooroonoon National Park! With this ticket to Mamu Tropical Skywalk, discover elevated walkways, a cantilever, and an observation tower as you explore the rainforest canopy.
lo más destacado
- Experience the rainforest from the forest floor to the canopy with this Mamu Tropical Skywalk ticket
- Get close-up views of exotic plants, insects and birds, and fall in love with the sweeping vistas
- You will be walking on one of the largest remaining continuous stands of complex vine forest on basalt soils in the Wet Tropics
- Map and information
- Portable audio guide (available in 9 languages)
política de cancelación
Estas entradas no se pueden cancelar ni reprogramar.
With this ticket to Mamu Tropical Skywalk, you will get to enjoy a rainforest adventure and walk amongst the treetops of Wooroonooran National Park. At about a 15-minute distance out of Innisfail in Queensland, the Mamu Tropical Skywalk extends panoramic views over this spectacular World Heritage-listed rainforest. Venture through the lush rainforest canopy as you go on the first walkway, raised 15m above the ground, and stretching out for 350m.
The forest walk includes a 10-meter long cantilever that offers stunning views of the river gorge below, as well as a 37-meter high observation tower. Along the way, spot rainforest plants and animals at close quarters and catch glimpses of the river valley far below. All through your walk, you’ll find informative signs describing the life, culture, and history of the rich rainforest. It’s the perfect adventure for all ages to enjoy!
know before you go
- Strollers and wheelchairs are suitable for all trails (except the highest platform of the observation deck)
- Make sure to wear sensible walking shoes, and carry sunhats and sunscreen
- Daily from 9:30 AM to 4:30 PM (last admission at 3:30 PM)
- The Skywalk is closed on Christmas (25 Dec)
Children aged 5-15yrs, seniors aged 65yrs and above, as well as families (2 adults and 2 children), enjoy reduced ticket pricing
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket counter
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket at Mamu Tropical Skywalk
- Address: Palmerston Hwy, Innisfail QLD 4860, Australia
- To locate the ticket redemption point on Google Maps, simply search for - Mamu Tropical Skywalk
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
- Mamu Tropical Skywalk is situated on the Palmerston Highway, 27 km from the turnoff from the Bruce Highway and 1 km east of Crawfords Lookout. From Paronella Park, it is a leisurely drive along the Palmerston Highway
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout