Tandem Skydive Mission Beach - 15,000 ft
Tandem skydive over Cairns’ Mission Beach and drink in the incredible views of Tropical North Queensland, the Great Barrier Reef and beyond!
lo más destacado
- At Australia's favourite skydiving destination, you’re guaranteed the adventure of a lifetime
- As you plunge from the skies towards Cairns’ Mission Beach, embrace the instant adrenaline rush
- Step outside of your comfort zone as you freefall at over 200 km/hr
- Professional and qualified tandem skydiving experts will guide you every step of the way
- Gaze out at 14 kilometers of white beaches, lush forests, and tropical islands
- 15,000 ft. tandem skydive with a tandem jump master
- Professional guide to provide safety instructions
- Safety equipment
- APF membership levy
- Photo and video (optional)
política de cancelación
Estas entradas no se pueden cancelar. Sin embargo, se pueden reprogramar hasta 24 horas antes del comienzo de la experiencia.
If you’re up for a little adventure in Cairns, this thrilling tandem skydiving adventure is just for you. From Australia’s favorite skydiving destination, Mission Beach, you are guaranteed the experience of your life. Redeem your ticket at Mission Beach, post which you will be prepped by professional and qualified tandem skydiving experts. Finally, get your blood pumping for an adventure that will leave you feeling high (15,000 feet to be precise). Conquer your fears, push your boundaries, and step outside your comfort zone as you take a massive plunge into Australia’s best beach drop zone. The views of pristine white beaches, tropical islands, and lush forests spread across 14 kilometers will leave you speechless. As you freefall at over 200 kilometers/hour, embrace the adrenaline rush and soak up the striking views that envelop around you!
know before you go
This ticket has the following options that you can choose from:
- Tandem Skydive
- Tandem Skydive + Handicam Photos
- Tandem Skydive + Handicam Photos and Video
Daily 8 AM to 11 AM
- The minimum age requirement is 16. Participants under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. There is no maximum age limit, however, reasonable fitness is required.
- Strictly, do not consume drugs or alcohol 8 hours prior to your skydive. Do not scuba dive 24 hours prior to your jump and get a good night’s rest.
- The maximum weight for a tandem jumper is 110kg and is subject to assessment and approval from the Safety Officer. A surcharge of AUD50 will apply for participants weighing over 95kg, and AUD75 for those weighing more than 105kg
- All jumpers will be registered online at the Australian Parachute Federation prior to their skydive.
- Skydiving is a weather-dependent activity so please arrive with no time constraints. If the weather is unfavorable, your jump will be rescheduled to a date that best suits you.
- Wear loose, casual clothing with fully enclosed shoes such as running shoes or sneakers.
- Hiking boots and high heels are not allowed for this activity.
- Due to Covid 19, shared clothing can’t be offered so please bring your own fleece jumper/long pants for the cold, if needed.
- Choose a slot between 8am - 11am
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the redemption point
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your experience to avoid delays
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem the tickets directly at Skydive Mission Beach
- Address: 39 Porter Promenade, Mission Beach QLD 4852, Australia
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout