Tandem Skydive Mission Beach - 15,000 ft
Tandem skydive over Cairns’ Mission Beach and drink in the incredible views of Tropical North Queensland, the Great Barrier Reef and beyond!
lo más destacado
- At Australia's favourite skydiving destination, you’re guaranteed the adventure of a lifetime
- As you plunge from the skies towards Cairns’ Mission Beach, embrace the instant adrenaline rush
- Step outside of your comfort zone as you freefall at over 200 km/hr
- Professional and qualified tandem skydiving experts will guide you every step of the way
- Gaze out at 14 kilometers of white beaches, lush forests, and tropical islands
- 15,000 ft. tandem skydive with a tandem jump master
- Professional guide to provide safety instructions
- Safety equipment
- Photo and video (optional)
- APF levy of AUD35 per person payable upon arrival
flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 48 hours before the schedule
If you’re up for a little adventure in Cairns, this thrilling tandem skydiving adventure is just for you. From Australia’s favorite skydiving destination, Mission Beach, you are guaranteed the experience of your life. Redeem your ticket at Mission Beach, post which you will be prepped by professional and qualified tandem skydiving experts. Finally, get your blood pumping for an adventure that will leave you feeling high (15,000 feet to be precise). Conquer your fears, push your boundaries, and step outside your comfort zone as you take a massive plunge into Australia’s best beach drop zone. The views of pristine white beaches, tropical islands, and lush forests spread across 14 kilometers will leave you speechless. As you freefall at over 200 kilometers/hour, embrace the adrenaline rush and soak up the striking views that envelop around you!
know before you go
This ticket has the following options that you can choose from:
- Tandem Skydive
- Tandem Skydive + Handicam Photos
- Tandem Skydive + Handicam Photos and Video
Daily 8 AM to 11 AM
- By law the minimum age to tandem skydive in Australia is 12 years old. If under 18 years old, a parent or legal guardian must be present on the day of the jump.
- Instructors may take individuals up to 115kg, depending on the drop zone and subject to assessment and Safety Officer approval. Please contact the drop zone you are jumping directly to find out the weight limit specific to that location. If 95kg or over, surcharges do apply.
- We recommend loose, casual clothing with fully enclosed shoes, such as running or sports trainers. Hiking boots and high heels are not appropriate.
- Due to COVID-19 we currently cannot offer any shared clothing. Please ensure you bring your own fleece/jumper and long pants if it's cold.
- If the weather is unfavorable on the day of your booking we will reschedule your jump to another date that best suits you.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the redemption point
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your experience to avoid delays
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem the tickets directly at Skydive Mission Beach
- Address: 39 Porter Promenade, Mission Beach QLD 4852, Australia
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout