Herculaneum Archeologist Guided Tour: Skip The Line Tickets
Venture through one of the best-preserved ancient cities in the world, Herculaneum, with an expert archeologist!
Lo más Destacado
- Discover the ancient town of Herculaneum, overlooking the Gulf of Naples.
- Your skip-the-line ticket will benefit you by letting you inside without waiting.
- Famous for its archeological Roman excavations, you've much to explore.
- Walk alongside an expert archeologist, who will share intriguing intel about the town.
- Much like Pompeii, this city too suffered the tragic effects of Mount Vesuvius' eruption.
- Pass along the monumental basilica, the grand spa complex, the gymnasium, and more.
- This guided tour is available to book in English and Italian.
Visit the ancient town of Herculaneum that overlooks the Gulf of Naples on this guided venture alongside an expert archeologist. Renowned for its splendid archeological Roman excavations, you're in for a real treat. Legend has it that Herculaneum was founded by the mythological hero, Hercules! Born of the archaic age, this city has evident Samnite, Greek, Etruscan influences, with an overriding Roman presence. Alas, this city (along with Pompeii) was destroyed by the same eruption of Vesuvius in 79AD.
These excavations were included in the UNESCO World Heritage site list in 1997. Your tour lets you explore this unique site, the unique distribution of houses, the monumental basilica, the grand spa complex, the gymnasium, and more. A walk through the ancient city lets you see bronze parts and the elevations of the houses, conservation of woods, and the various styles of Vesuvian paintings. All the while, your expert archeologist will engage you with captivating anecdotes, secrets, and stories about this world-famous attraction.
- Skip-the-line entry into Herculaneum ruins
- Guidance from expert archeologist
- Hotel transfers
- Food & drinks
Know Before You Go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
This ticket has the following variants that you can choose from:
- English-Guided Tour
- Italian-Guided Tour
- Dress code is smart casual. Wear comfortable shoes, sunglasses and sunscreen in the summer.
- Bring a small bottle of water.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Infants aged 3yrs and below go free. Children aged 4-11yrs and students aged 12-17yrs enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your guide.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Meet your guide at the Ticket Office of Herculaneum Ruins.
- Address: Corso Resina, 187, 80056 Ercolano NA, Italy.
- Your guide will be holding a sign with Askos tours written on it.
- The closest bus stop is Umberto, a 10-min walk to the ticketing office.
- Bus 5, 176, 177, and more will bring you here.
- The closest train station is Circumvesuviana, a 10-min walk to the ticketing office.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.