AquaLuna Dim Sum Cruise
Hop on the AquaLuna DimSum Cruise and relax as you sail on the Victoria Harbour. With boarding available from 2 different piers, an exceptional view of the coast and a wide variety of Dim Sums available on board to indulge in, what better way to spend the day?
lo más destacado
- Get on the AquaLuna Dim Sum Cruise and explore the Victoria Harbour.
- Try the different types of Dim Sums that are available on board.
- You can board this cruise from two locations: Central Pier 9 and Tsim Sha Shui.
- 2-hour cruise on the Aqualuna around Hong Kong
- Variety of Dim Sum
- Open Seating
política de cancelación
Estas entradas no se pueden cancelar ni reprogramar.
what to expect
Set sail on the Victoria Harbour by boarding the AquaLuna Dim Sum Cruise. Relax while sipping on the complimentary beverages, as you ride the waves. Pass by the fishing point of Aberdeen and marvel at the picturesque view of the city from the harbor. Munch on the delicious Dim Sums that are served to you on board, while unwinding on the cruise.
know before you go
Important Information . - Children below the age of 3 can take this experience for free. - In case of any bad weather conditions; cyclone, storm, etc., the tour will be canceled and customers will be given the option to either select an alternative date or ask for a full refund.
- The cruise is available from Tsim Sha Tsui Public Pier 1 at 01:15 PM.
- The cruise is available from Central Pier 9 at 01:00 PM.
- Please make sure to reach the meeting point at least 20-25 minutes before the boat ride
Note: The cruise that leaves from Tsim Sha Tsui Public Pier 1 at 10:30 PM and the one that leaves from Central Pier 9 at 10:45 PM, is only available on Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays.
Tsim Sha Tsui Public Pier 1: Get down at the East Tsim Sha Tsui Station, it is a 6-min walk to the meeting point.
Central Pier 9: Get down at the Hong Kong Station, it is an 8-min walk to the meeting point.
Your mobile voucher will be sent to your email shortly. Please display this on your mobile device at the meeting point.