Relaxing Lunch Cruise with 3 Course Meal
Enjoy a premium dining experience on the high seas with the Relaxing Lunch Cruise with 3 Course Meal. Hitch a ride on one of the finest sightseeing vessels and enjoy a mouth-watering three-course lunch, set against the delightful backdrop of Sydney Harbour.
- Have a luxurious dining experience on one of the finest cruise ships, out on the waters off Sydney Harbour.
- Relish the three-course contemporary Australian lunch which comes with the Captain’s seal of approval.
- Complement your meals with a choice selection of wines, ales and beers from the ship’s onboard bar.
- Enjoy your lunch while admiring unparalleled views of Sydney and the Harbour.
Experience luxury dining like never before, with the Relaxing Lunch Cruise with 3 Course Meal. Take to the seas in a premier sightseeing vessel, with million-dollar views and immense cocktail decks. Tuck into the amazing food and wine selections on offer for a fine lunching experience.
The cruise features an expansive food and wine selection, with a handpicked three-course contemporary Australian menu which comes with the Captain’s seal of approval. The meal includes the evergreen seafood selection, melt-in-the-mouth beef or lamb, and desserts the kids will love from the first taste to the last crumb. For an additional fee, complement your meal with the wine selection, which features some of Australia’s best-known labels, plus a small selection of outstanding international wines and liqueurs.
Take in the sights of Sydney Harbour while you lunch, and enjoy one of the best and most unique dining experiences of your life on the Relaxing Lunch Cruise with 3 Course Meal.
- 3.5 Hour cruise on a premier sightseeing vessel.
- 3-course contemporary Australian a la carte lunch.
Know Before You Go
- Please note children under 18 years must be accompanied by an adult on all dining cruises.
- Infants under 4 years are free of charge if you bring along a meal from home. A special Children's Menu can also be pre-ordered on request.
Timings and Availability
The cruise departs daily from Circular Quay Wharf No. 6 at 12:30 PM and Darling Harbour King Street Wharf no. 1 at 12 PM. The duration of the cruise is approximately 3.5 hours.
Please arrive at least 10 minutes before departure.
Optional early disembarkation: 1.45 PM at King St Wharf No.1 or 2.20 PM at Circular Quay.
We recommend smart casual wear.
Reduced Price Tickets
Children (4-15 years) are eligible for reduced ticket prices. Please select the appropriate option on the last page
This experience is accessible by wheelchair.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
This experience can be cancelled for a full refund upto 24 hours before sailing. Date changes, refunds, cruise credits, etc. are not permitted.
How to Redeem Your Tickets
Your Relaxing Lunch Cruise with 3 Course Meal mobile voucher will be emailed to you shortly. You may display the voucher on your mobile device with a valid photo ID to the crew at the meeting point to receive a paper ticket.
- Circular Quay Wharf no. 6
- Darling Harbour King Street Wharf no. 1.
- The nearest bus stop to the Circular Quay Wharf is Circular Quay, Alfred St. Buses no. 333, 392, 394, 396, 397 ply to this bus stop regularly.
- The nearest bus stop to the Darling Harbour Wharf is King Street Wharf, Erskine St. Buses no. 252 and 261 ply to this bus stop regularly.
Darling Harbour King Street Wharf No.1, Sydney