Skip the Line Tickets to Wild LIFE Sydney Zoo
Enter the Wild LIFE Sydney Zoo and explore its 10 different zones. Meet the local wildlife of Australia including kangaroos, Tasmanian Devils, and the Saltwater crocodiles. Get up close and personal with the koalas, which is only allowed in this zoo.
- Gain access to the Wild LIFE Sydney Zoo, which boasts of a variety of wildlife.
- Walk through its 10 different zones and click selfies with the koalas.
- Meet the Tasmanian Devils, one of the endangered animals of Australian wildlife.
- Get acquainted with Rocky, the saltwater crocodile who has been living in the zoo since January 2017.
What to Expect
Nestled in Darling Harbour, the Wild LIFE Sydney Zoo was opened in 2006 and has been home to different species of animals ever since. It consists of 10 different zones, each with its own specialty of animals — Butterfly Tropics, Devil's Den, Gumtree Valley, Wallaby Cliffs, Daintree Rainforest, Kangaroo Walk-About, Kakadu Gorge, Koala Rooftop, Koala Rooftop Cafe, and Night Fall. Marvel at the different types of butterflies that are available at the Butterfly Tropics or see the endangered Tasmanian devils at the Devil's Den. Get acquainted with koalas at Gumtree Valley, Koala Rooftop, and Koala Rooftop Cafe. On this attraction, you will get an exclusive opportunity to get up close and personal with the koalas, which is not allowed in most zoos of Sydney or New South Wales. Meet with Rocky, the Saltwater crocodile who has been living here since January 2017 at Kadadu Gorge. Walk along the Kangaroo Walk-About, here you will be able to see the kangaroos who have been living here since the opening of the zoo.
- Access to Wild LIFE Sydney Zoo
- Pick-up and Drop-off
Know Before You Go
- This attractions consists of talks, feeds, and shows that go on throughout the day.
- Wild LIFE Sydney Zoo allows you to get as close to Koalas as possible, which is not allowed in other zoos in Sydney or New South Wales.
- Please book tickets in advance if you are planning to visit on a weekend or during holidays as these are the busiest days for the zoo, especially the time slot from 11:00 AM to 02:00 PM.
The zoo is open on all 7 days of a week between 10:00 AM to 05:00 PM.
Note: Please keep in mind that the last entry to the zoo is at 04:00 PM.
Reduced Ticket Prices
- Child Tickets are available for children between the age of 4 and 15.
- Children who are below the age of 3 or are 3 years old can accompany an adult into the zoo for free.
Strict Cancellation Policy
This experience cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled.
Your mobile voucher will be sent to your email instantly. Please display this on your mobile device at the meeting point.
These tickets are valid for 1 year after their purchase.
The entrance of the Zoo is near the Aquarium Wharf, 1-5 Wheat Rd, Darling Harbour NSW 2000.
By Train: Get off at Wynyard Station, it is an 8-minute walk to the meeting point.
By Bus: Get off at King Street, it is a 5-minute walk to the meeting point.
By Metro: Get off at Darling Park Station, it is a 5-minute walk to the meeting point.