Eiffel Tower Climbing Experience with Summit
Find out what the most iconic landmark in the City of Lights has to offer with this one of a kind experience that lets you climb Gustave Eiffel’s masterpiece! Use your vacation time judiciously by viewing the city from a few floors up (the 1st and 2nd with the option of seeing views from the summit as well!) Embrace the beauty of it all, while benefiting from the tidbits of history from the amiable guides. Ideal for the love-struck and history buffs equally, this is a tour you simply cannot miss.
- Get a chance to view the vibrant city of Paris from an amazing vantage point
- Visit both the first level of the Eiffel Tower, not included in most elevator tours, and the second one, and discover fascinating facts on the Eiffel Tower
- You will be accompanied by a professional guide with the provision of optional headphones to prevent missing out on facts
- Limited groups of 19 people or fewer means your guide can give you personalized attention
- Walk on the glass floor, 57m from the ground, and enjoy the unique feeling of stepping out into the void
- As you go up, enjoy the grandiose view of the city's major monuments, and the stunning views from the second level
- Spend 2 hours climbing the Eiffel Tower and an optional half-hour experiencing Paris from its Summit
- At the Summit, enjoy the breathtaking panorama from the highest spot Paris has to offer
- Eiffel Tower Climbing Experience
- English-speaking tour guide
- Your guide will be equipped with a speaker to allow a better experience
- Small group of 19 or less
- Stair entrance tickets
- Access to the 1st and 2nd floors of the Eiffel Tower
- Access to the Summit via elevator (optional)
moderate cancellation policy
You may cancel up to 72 hours in advance for a full refund.
What a shame it’d be to travel all the way to Paris and not seeing the Eiffel Tower. Unveiled in 1889 by its creator and only meant to stick around for 20 years, the Tower has outlived its initial estimate by constantly evolving throughout its existence, by transmitting radio signals and then by being renovated and adapted to host important events and dignitaries. Now, a century and a score later, the Tower has been visited by 250 million people and is visited by 7 million people every year, making it the most-visited paid monument in the world.
A Guide to Enrich You with Facts About the Eiffel Tower
This beautiful journey you’re about to embark upon by foot will have you marveling about the great Gustave Eiffel and his brilliant masterpiece. Once on the first floor, the picturesque view of the City of Lights will have you begging for more. Guiding your every step will be your tour guide, throwing in historical facts every now and then, tastefully laced with humor. For all you architecture buffs and history geeks visiting this iconic monument, we guarantee that this is bound to be your favorite part!
Spend Upto Two Hours Climbing the Eiffel Tower, and Perhaps Even its Summit!
Embrace the daredevil in you as you walk across the glass floor, 57 meters above ground level. Seal the deal by taking some memorable snaps. Taking to the stairs again, the higher you go, the better the view. The observation deck on the 2nd floor will have you gawking at the Notre Dame and the Champs Elysees. But the fun doesn’t stop here. Optionally, step out of the ordinary, and see Paris in all its glory from the Summit.
Please Note: We may experience some delays as some locations can be unavoidably busy at mandatory security checks and at entrances for the stairs and the elevator of the Eiffel.
know before you go
In the next step of the booking, you will be asked to choose between two ticket options. Depending on which option you select, your experience will vary slightly.
- Eiffel Tower Climbing Experience in English
- Eiffel Tower Climbing Experience in Spanish
- Eiffel Tower Climbing Experience in German
- Eiffel Tower Climbing + Summit in English
- Eiffel Tower Climbing + Summit in Spanish
- Eiffel Tower Climbing + Summit in German
- Please be aware that we may experience some delays as some locations can be unavoidably busy and some lines could form at mandatory security checks and at entrances for the stairs and the elevator. On Busy days such as weekends, National Holidays, and in peak months, this can take up to 1 - 1.5 hours. This tour is typically scheduled to last for 2-2.5 hours, though wait times at security checks can sometimes increase the tour duration. We recommend allowing extra time before your next activity to ensure you make the most of your Eiffel Tower experience
- In rare instances, the summit of the Eiffel Tower may be temporarily closed due to situations beyond our control, such as inclement weather or other circumstances. When this occurs, the group will be unable to access the summit, even if it reopens during your tour, and you will be provided a refund for the price of summit access. Summit Access can no longer be purchased onsite
- Please note that you cannot carry large baggage, strollers, or wheelchairs since the Eiffel Tower doesn't have a cloakroom
- This experience involves a lot of walking and climbing. We highly recommend that you wear comfortable walking shoes in order to fully enjoy this experience
- As this experience involves a lot of walking, we do not recommend it for persons with mobility impairment. The top of the tower is not suitable for people with reduced mobility
- All visitors over the age of 11 will be required to wear a mask inside the Tower, please make sure to bring your own mask to the meeting point or access will be denied
Timings and Availability
Please reach 10 minutes before the scheduled start time at the conveniently located meeting point (more details to follow) to meet your guide.
Spanish Tours: Tue, Sat, and Sun at 2:30 PM.
German Tours: Tue, Sat, and Sun at 10:30 AM.
English Tours: This 2-hour guided tour of the Eiffel Tower starts at 9:30 AM, 11:30 AM, 3:30 PM, and 5:00 PM on all 7 days of the week.
Infants below the age of 3 enter for free. Children aged 4-18 years enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly. Please download and display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your tour guide at the meeting point.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 20 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Please check your final voucher for the meeting point details and specific instructions
We may experience some delays as some locations can be unavoidably busy at mandatory security checks and at entrances for the stairs and the elevator of the Eiffel. Please give yourself enough time to pass the first security check. On busy days (weekends, national holidays) and peak months, waiting time at first security check can take up to one hour and a half hours!