2-Day Zagora Sahara Desert Tour From Marrakesh
- Embrace the Berber lifestyle on this 2-day guided tour to a Saharan desert camp.
- Enjoy the ever-changing Morrocan landscapes as you travel from Marrakech to Zagora.
- Cross the shifting sand dunes of the Sahara on camel-back.
- Drink in spectacular views of the legendary Kasbahs and oases.
- Sleep under a canopy of stars in a tent and rise with the sun to witness the desert sunrise.
- Breakfast and dinner is included, both sprinkled with local flavors and spices.
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Ait Ben Haddou and settings for many Hollywood movies.
- Round-trip hotel transfers and the expertise of a tour guide make your trip hassle-free!
- Round-trip hotel transfers with professional driver
- Small tour group (17 guests or less)
- 1-hr camel ride
- Accommodation in a good bivouac
- Dinner & breakfast
- Local guides
- Attractions entry fees
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Walk in the shoes of a Berber for one night on this 2-day desert safari, letting you experience Zagora and the Draa Valley of Marrakech! Enjoy the sand dunes on the back of a camel, sleep under a starry sky, and visit the world heritage village of Ait Ben Haddou.
Day 1: Marrakesh - Zagora Dunes
Travel through the high Atlas mountains on a winding, scenic route to the beautiful Kasbah Ait Benhaddou. You'll also visit the city at the gates of the Sahara, Ouarzazate. Travel towards Zagora via Agdez through the stunning Draa valley. Once at Zagora, you'll switch from minibus to dromedary to watch the sunset and spend a night in a bivouac under the starry night.
Day 2: Zagora Dunes - Marrakesh
Arise early in the morning to experience the unique hues of a desert sunrise. Indulge in a delicious breakfast before getting back in the saddle of your camel for a journey to the main road. Reboard your minibus and travel back from Zagora to Ouarzazate and Agdez, before finally reaching Marrakesh.
know before you go
know before you go
- If the road across the Atlas Mountains is blocked during winter, an alternative route is available via Taroudant. Customers must pay a mandatory supplement of 10€ per person if the alternative route is taken.
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women.
- This is a shared desert tour from Marrakech to Zagora with a max of 17 guests.
- Operates on Mon, Wed & Fri
- Duration: 48 Hrs.
- Tour begins at 7 - 8 AM from your accomodation in Marrakesh.
Infants aged 3yrs and below go free. Children aged 4-12yrs enjoy reduced ticket pricing.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your driver.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- This ticket includes hotel pickups and drop-offs.
- This is applicable to all hotels/riads in Marrakesh.
- On the day of your tour, please report at your hotel lobby 10-15 min prior to your scheduled departure.
- If your hotel does not have a lobby, please wait at the entrance of the hotel.
- Your Headout host will be waiting for you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.