Universal Studios Japan Tickets
Free yourself from the everyday in a park full of amazing thrills and excitement!
From incredible rides and attractions based on some of Hollywood's most famous film and TV franchises to popular Japanese animation and video games, here you can experience it all in one place! Both kids and adults can let loose and revel in exciting and exhilarating entertainment!
- Energize your spirit with non-stop thrills and excitement at Universal Studios Japan!
- Experience the world's first* Mario-themed area and Mario Kart: Koopa's ChallengeTM attraction, both of which received Thea Awards, which are considered to be an enormous honor around the globe in the themed entertainment industry.
- Don't miss The Wizarding World of Harry PotterTM, Minions, and other magnificent world enjoyed by kids and adults alike!
- Did you know that Universal Studios Japan is the third most visited theme park in the world, with over 14 million visitors in 2020?
*Based on research by USJ LLC into themed establishments based on Nintendo characters and worlds.
- Please note: this ticket is valid for non-Japanese passport holders only.
- Entry to Universal Studios Japan
- All rides and attractions
- Area timed entry ticket to SUPER NINTENDO WORLD™ (optional)
- Any meals and drinks
Diese Tickets können nicht storniert oder verschoben werden.
What To Expect
From child-friendly carousels to thrilling roller coaster rides and simulators, Universal Studios Japan has something to offer to everyone. This 54-hectare Japanese incarnation of the top US theme park is home to a variety of themed attractions that will surely captivate visitors of all ages. Immerse yourself in magic, movies, manga, and much more.
Universal Studios Japan’s most famous attraction The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ is an assured, spell-binding experience with no details spared. From the steam-blowing Hogwarts Express and rolled-up parchment scrolls to a startlingly real depiction of the Hogwarts Castle, experience it all. Inside the Castle is the famous ride - Harry Potter™ and the Forbidden Journey™ - where paintings come to life and bookcases transform into broomsticks when you don the glasses for this fantastic 4k3D experience. Buy your wand at Ollivander’s and enjoy a sweet mug of butterbeer from the Hog’s Head in this magical world of witches and wizards.
Don't Miss Out
Other exciting attractions include the world's first and Thea-award-winning Mario-themed area and Mario Kart - Koopa's Challenge™ attraction. This is a huge recognition in the entertainment industry.
Explore the undiluted fun and adventures of the Minions at Minion Park. Check out Gru’s laboratory, go on the Minion Mayhem ride, and do some Minion-themed shopping.
When it comes to dining, enjoy the famous culture of themed menus which are available in plenty. Dine at the Studio Stars Restaurant which serves meals and treats made around the theme of popular cartoon characters.
know before you go
know before you go
- For 1.5-Day Studio Pass admission begins after 3pm for the first day.
- If you wish to avoid waiting for too long, you can purchase a USJ Express pass here.
- This ticket is for non-Japanese passport holders only.
- Wheelchair and stroller rental is available at the Park but can't be reserved. Subject to availability.
- Pets and guide dogs are allowed. Pet daycare (at additional cost) is available.
- Large/extra-large lockers are only available outside the park (additional cost).
- If possible, avoid visiting the park during weekends as the waiting time for attractions will be longer.
- © Nintendo. WIZARDING WORLD and all related trademarks, characters, names, and indicia are © & ™ Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Publishing Rights © JKR. (s22). Minions and all related elements and indicia TM & © 2023 Universal Studios. All rights reserved. TM & © Universal Studios & Amblin Entertainment. TM & © Universal Studios. All rights reserved. CR22-2165
- Depending on your height or medical condition, you may be unable to use some attractions.
- Entry is only allowed once within the indicated date and time.
- Events, attractions, restaurants, and shops are subject to change or cancellation depending on the season, time or weather, without notice.
- The operating hours are subject to change. Please check the calendar to see the operating hours on your intended day of visit.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher with a valid photo ID in front of the entrance of Universal Studios Japan.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs.
Universal Studios Japan is a 5-minute walk from Universal City Station on the JR Yumesaki Line. From Kansai Airport, take the JR Airport rapid to Nishikujo Station and transfer to the JR Yumesaki Line to Universal City Station. (75 minutes)
Universal Studios Japan is connected to Kansai Airport (50 minutes) and Itami Airport (45 minutes) by bus.
A ferry named “Captain Line” connects Universal Studios Japan with the Osaka Aquarium.