Red Dune Evening Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner
Enjoy an unforgettable evening of dune bashing, camel riding, henna painting and much more! You will also benefit from hassle-free transfers from select locations in Dubai. Embark on this unforgettable experience to truly top off your trip to Dubai!
- On this desert safari, you will experience an adventurous desert dune bashing ride and a traditional Bedouin camp experience with transfers from standard locations/place of choosing.
- Enjoy other traditional activities such as camel riding and henna hand painting, along with 5 live shows on a campsite in the desert.
- Safari includes Camel Riding, Henna Painting, Arabic Dress Photography and Sand Boarding.
- Be entertained with a tanoura dance performance and a fire show, followed by a buffet dinner.
- Enjoy a delicious BBQ buffet meal paired with unlimited soft drinks, water, tea, and coffee.
What to Expect
You will be taken the Bedouin camp deep in the heart of the Arabian Desert in comfortable and luxurious coaches. The coach will pick you up from standard pick-up locations in the city - Deira City Center (Day to Day market - main entrance), Burjuman Spinneys, and Al Mulla Plaza.
The desert experience will begin with a thrilling session of dune bashing under the guidance of an expert. You will be able to climb up and down the hills and valleys formed by the desert dunes. You will then be taken to a traditional Bedouin camp where you can experience traditional desert activities such as camel riding and henna hand painting. Dancers will also be performing traditional dances such as tanoura and fire shows.
As the clock winds itself and the day comes to a close, some of the best chefs from the region come together to prepare a delectable dinner BBQ buffet for you to enjoy. You can pair these with unlimited soft drinks, water, tea and coffee. With a wide array of vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes to choose from, your buffet will the perfect end to the day.
- Coach transfers from select areas in Dubai
- Desert dune bashing
- Camel riding
- Henna painting
- Tanoura dance
- Fire show
- Unlimited water, soft drinks, tea and coffee
- Vegetarian and non-vegetarian BBQ buffet dinner
- Sunset photography opportunity
- Separate restrooms for men and women
Know Before You Go
- Infants below the age of 2 years are not allowed.
- People of age above 70 years are not allowed.
- Children above 3 years are chargeable.
- Henna painting is available at the camp but not included in this experience.
- Camel rides will be brief so as not to overburden the animals, especially given the heat.
- Pregnant women are not allowed.
- Due to EID AL ADHA, there will be no entertainment and no serving of alcoholic beverages on 19th and 20th of August.
- Due to Al-Hijra (Islamic New Year), there will be no entertainment and no serving of alcoholic beverages on 10th and 11th of September.
- On account of Prophet Mohammed's Birthday, there will be no entertainment shows at the Safari between 19th and 20th November.
Depending upon the pickup location and the operator conducting your desert safari, you will be picked up anytime between 03:00 PM - 04:00 PM. You may directly get in touch with the operator for information on your exact pickup time. At the end of your excursion, you will be dropped off between 9:00 PM and 9:30 PM. This experience is approximately 7 hours long.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
This was our best day in Dubai
The origination was good, the coaches were comfortable and the entire experience was great.
If you are looking for something interesting to do in Dubai then this is the perfect combo.
You will get an email confirmation within 20 minutes of purchase. Please display the same on your mobile phone at the time of pick-up with a valid photo ID.
During the holy month of Ramadan there will be no belly dance, music and alcohol as per the law of UAE