Regola Tour and Aperitivo Experience
- Visit one of Rome's oldest and most iconic districts, Regola and experience history and modernity coexisting
- Learn all about Roman Renaissance and Baroque society on this walk on the "Pilgrim’s way"
- Visit Trastevere, the neighbourhood that never slows down
- At La Casa Delle Donne Internazionale, stop for a 300-year old Italian tradition, The Aperitivo
- Taste some locally produced gelato, bruschetta toppings and wine
- Guided tour
- Cheese tasting
Travel back in time on this walking tour of the Regola district of Rome, and stroll along some of the oldest streets of the modern city! Take a walk on the "Pilgrim’s way", via Giulia and learn all about the historic Roman Renaissance and Baroque society. Cross over into Trastevere to one of the most popular and liveliest districts that retain the character of the middle ages with its picturesque narrow cobbled streets and hanging ivy.
Next, step into a 17th-century monastery for an aperitivo at La Casa Delle Donne Internazionale. Taste cheeses from a local farm and a variety of bruschetta toppings and wine. Next, explore more of the district, stopping in the heart of Trastevere and trying gelato made from organic ingredients with traditional and more exotic flavours including pear and gorgonzola, basil, honey and walnut. At the end of the walk, you will be provided with a list of hand-picked venues offering artisanal, organic or traditional taste sensations.
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.