Florence At Your Pace
- Take a day trip to the breathtaking city of Florence from Rome
- Hop aboard a high-speed train to get to the historical city
- Stop by the famous Accademia Gallery to gawk at Michelangelo’s sculptures
- Drop by the Florence Duomo to explore its architectural highlights
- Pick-up from hotels located in the City Center only
- Round trip train tickets from Rome to Florence
- Assistant during the trip
- Hotel drop-off
- Entrance tickets
- Food & beverages
Diese Tickets können nicht storniert oder verschoben werden.
Escape to the enchanting city of Florence on a day trip from Rome. Hop aboard a high-speed train that will take you to the historic city, where you can take in its best-known landmarks. On board, you can peek out at the lush Tuscan scenery and also catch glimpses of the Tevere River. Once you skip off the train, you can embark on a tour of the Accademia Gallery. Your guide will show you the marvellous masterpieces that are housed there and also recount the history behind them. Spend time gazing at sculptures crafted by Michelangelo including David and the Quattro Priogini works. You can then head over to Brunelleschi’s Dome and another highlight - Giotto’s Bell Tower. Both of these are located at the Florence Duomo that is a major tourist attraction here. Spend the rest of the day soaking in the sights and sounds of Florence. The trip is sure to make your holiday in Rome even more special!
Your tickets will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. You must carry a printed copy of the tickets at the time of pick-up along with a valid photo ID.