Self-Guided Athens Walking Tour with Audio Guide
Embark on a self-guided audio tour of Athens to experience the rich history of Ancient Greek attractions.
- Enjoy the freedom to discover Athens on audio-guided walking tours, at your own convenience.
- Survey the magnificent ruins of the Acropolis and its ancient treasures.
- Navigate between landmarks with ease by using the Vox app’s intuitive features.
- Be amazed at the Acropolis Museum’s collection of over 4000 invaluable artifacts.
- Create your own travel plan based on your preferences and start exploring as soon as possible.
- Unlimited access to all self-guided features of the Vox app (available on iOS and Android)
- Unlimited use for the duration of your stay
- English audio guide
- Live guide
- Entry to ticketed attractions
- Public transport
Sie können diese Tickets bis zu 24 Stunden vor Erlebnisbeginn stornieren, um eine vollständige Rückerstattung zu erhalten.
Athens’ reputation as the birthplace of Western civilization makes it one of the most ideal tourist destinations in the world. The capital of Greece is marked by unprecedented architectural structures, Byzantine churches, awe-inspiring museums, and vibrant streets. With the help of an informative audio guide, explore magnificent sites without a guide, group, and schedule.
There's no better place to start than to uncover the glorious heydays of the Greek civilization at the Acropolis. Nearly 3000 years old, it offers an exciting look into the religious, cultural, and political landscape of that era. Among its most-visited sites is the Parthenon. The captivating temple built in the 400s BCE was dedicated to Athena, the Greek Goddess of Wisdom. Admire spectacular details like the frieze on the eastern side of the structure depicting the birth of the goddess Athena.
Stroll through the bustling streets of the Plaka district. The lively neighborhood contains quaint souvenir shops, inviting restaurants, and houses bedecked with scented bougainvilleas. Just a few blocks away lies Syntagma Square where you can visit the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier. The square has been the center of major political movements in the city’s recent history. Other attractions to visit include the National Archaeological Museum, the Ancient Agora of Athens, Erechtheion, and Mount Lycabettus.
know before you go
Acropolis Museum - Parthenon - Acropolis of Athens - Temple of Olympian Zeus - Syntagma Square - National Archaeological Museum - Ancient Agora of Athens - Erechtheion - Mount Lycabettus
- Please use your own smartphone and headphones for this self-guided tour. Further app download instructions can be found on your voucher.
- Regarding accessibility, self-guided tours are accessible at your own discretion and convenience.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- You will receive access to the audio guide which can be downloaded on your smartphone.
- Start the audio guide on your device as you visit attractions in the city at your own convenience.
Tickets sent are valid for an extended duration and will mention the exact date until when they can be used.