COMBO: SkyHelix Sentosa + Sentosa Dining Pass
Experience Singapore at 75 meters above sea level and enjoy the spectacular panoramic views. Choose among 7 restaurants at Sentosa and avail 48% discount off your meal.
- Get access to SkyHelix Sentosa and Sentosa Dining Pass with this all-in-one ticket.
- SkyHelix Sentosa gets its name from its distinct vertical helix-like structure and is the newest addition at Sentosa.
- Ride up high, 79 meters above sea level, to experience some breathtaking views of Sentosa and the surrounding waterfronts.
- Sit back and dangle your feet in the open-air gondola which rotates at the top enhancing your 360º view.
- Make your way through tantalizing Sentosa cuisine with this high-value Sentosa Dining Pass.
- Use this pass at any of the 6-7 participating restaurants and choose to dine for either lunch or dinner and save 48% on your meal.
- SkyHelix Sentosa admission
- Sentosa Dining Pass (you may opt for either Lunch or Dinner)
Diese Tickets können nicht storniert oder verschoben werden.
Let’s face it - we are all lovers of a good view! Singapore’s newest attraction has got you covered. Other than getting a birds-eye view of the surroundings from Marina Bay Sands or the Singapore Flyover, you’ll now be able to get on SkyHelix Sentosa and experience a panoramic view of Sentosa as well as the surrounding waterfronts. When we mean panoramic, we mean a 360º view, 75 meters above sea level! Feel free, let loose your feet mid-air and let the wind blow across you while you sit back and take in the scenic views.
The entire tour lasts for 12 minutes which includes a 2-minute ascent and descent. You can think of it as a theme-park drop-down without the heart-dropping sensation. Once you reach the top, the open-air gondola would slowly rotate so that you do not miss out on any of the exhilarating views. In addition to this mesmerizing experience, you can also access any one of the 7 restaurants at Sentosa for lunch or dinner and save up to a whopping 48% on your meal. Savor a wide variety of delicious cuisines - Gorge on a Whole Lobster Laksa while enjoying great views at the garden-themed Arbora Hilltop Garden & Bistro or immerse yourself in mouth-watering French cuisine at Le Faubourg.
know before you go
- Preregister for SkyHelix Sentosa using the following link: https://reservation.mountfaberleisure.com/
- Guests must be 1.05 meters or above in height to experience the ride
- Guests between 1.05 meters to 1.2 meters in height or 12 years old and below may take the ride only if accompanied by a supervising adult
- The ride is not suitable for expectant mothers, guests who have fear of heights, and guests who have limited mobility
- SkyHelix Sentosa will only allow fully vaccinated guests
- Unvaccinated children aged 12 years and below may take the ride only if accompanied by a fully vaccinated adult.
Sentosa Dining Pass
- To redeem your dining pass, make a reservation on https://www.sentosa.com.sg/diningpass and present your Sentosa dining pass once you arrive.
- Please visit https://www.sentosa.com.sg/diningpass for participating dining outlets and view their menus.
- Daily: 10 am to 9:30 pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- Please arrive at the attraction 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket at Skyhelix Sentosa.
- Address: 41 Imbiah Rd Sentosa, Singapore, 099707.
- Landmark: Imbiah Lookout (Tourist Attraction)
- Sentosa Dining Pass: To view participating restaurants and their menus, please click here.
- The closest bus stop is Imbiah Lookout. It is a quick 2-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board Bus A and Bus C to get you there.
- The closest tram stop is Imbiah Station. It is a quick 5-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board trams Sentose Express to get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.