Luxury Dinner with Wine Tasting
- Add a delicious twist to your Roman holiday with a memorable Italian meal at a luxury restaurant
- Located near the Pantheon, this experience is the best of Italian produce including wine and cheese
- Head down to the cellar where a Roman structure was discovered not very long ago
- Feast on a meal that includes pasta, cheese, cold cuts, meats, vegetable and desserts
- Appetizers with two-course meal and desserts
- Pick-up and drop-off
Add history, luxury, and deliciousness as you savour a lovely meal by a restaurant near The Pantheon. As dusk settles in, you can meet your food guide by The Pantheon and head to a charming local restaurant for a memorable dinner. After meeting up with owners of the restaurant, you can settle in for an Italian meal replete with wine and cheese. You can head over to the cellar where a historical Roman structure was discovered when the recent renovation works at The Pantheon were underway. Here, amidst all the rich history, you can enjoy your aperitif. You can then head over to upstairs for a meal that begins with Prosecco that comes along with a variety of cold cuts and cheese. Your first course will be all about pasta while the main course will feature beef, fish, or vegetables, according to what you choose. In the end, you can dig into a selection of desserts that are made in true Italian style!
Your tickets will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. You must carry a printed copy of the tickets to the venue along with a valid photo ID.
Meeting point is Piazza della Minerva at the elephant statue (behind the Pantheon)
This dinner tour is not suitable for children