Chicago enthralls with all that jazz, and much more. Set in the 1920s, this spectacular production transports you back to the vaudeville era of entertainment. In this steamy and seductive production, watch the story of two rival vaudevillian murderesses locked up in Cook County Jail and find out who comes out on top.
Diese Tickets können nicht storniert oder verschoben werden.
why watch chicago
Chicago is the longest-running American musical in Broadway history. Touted as the quintessential Broadway show, the musical has all the elements of entertainment - a racy storyline, glamorous characters, outstanding choreography, lively music, and stunning stage design. Chicago brilliantly manages to transport audience members to Chicago during the prohibition era. With superb performances by its cast, this musical masterpiece should be on everyone’s Broadway bucket list.
Chicago tells the story of Velma and Roxie, two rival vaudevillian murderesses who are locked in Cook County Jail. Velma is serving time for the murder of her husband and sister, while Roxie is in for the murder of her boyfriend, with whom she cheated on her husband. Velma takes the help of the prison matron, Mama morton, and enlists the services of slick Chicago lawyer Billy Flynn. Billy takes on the case and transforms Velma into a celebrity by brilliantly using the murder hypes to her advantage. But soon enough, he takes on the case of Roxie as well and, before you know it, the two murderesses find themselves in a battle for notoriety. As the women continuously plot to steal the limelight and attention of the media, they pull out their best tricks.
Mature audiences | First-time Broadway goers | 1920s drama lovers
"Ever inspiring and feeling even more timely now than when it was written, It feels as upbeat, smart and on point today.”
“Thrillingly staged! Full of Color and Exuberance”
know before you go
Duration: 2hr 30min with one 15min intermission
No. of Shows a Week: ~8
Opening Date: 12 Apr 2022
Closing Date: 11 Sep 2022
Theatre Name: Ambassador Theatre
Theatre Facilities: Coat check, accessible entrance, wheelchair-accessible seats, accessible bathrooms, hearing assistance, water fountain, food stand
Dress Code: Smart casual
Cast and Creatives
Pamela Anderson as Roxie Hart
Lana Gordon as Velma Kelly
Ryan Silverman as Billy Flynn
- All guests must wear a properly fitting mask over the nose and mouth in the theatre except when eating or drinking in designated areas.
- You will receive an email confirming your purchase.
- You will receive your e-tickets via email within 3 hours from the time of the booking. You can access your tickets by clicking on the link available on the email.
- If you book tickets more than 14 days in advance, you will receive the tickets 14 days prior to the show date.
- The ticket can be presented digitally along with a valid photo ID at the entrance on the day of your visit.
- Please note most of the theatres do not allow entry post the show start time and we recommend you reach the venue 10-15 minutes early.