Berlin: 1 Hour Sightseeing Cruise on the River Spree
Experience Berlin from your aquatic vantage point on the river Spree with this ship tour. Discover the capital and its many attractions in an hour from the water and experience interesting new perspectives on this beautiful and bustling city.
- Explore Berlin from the comfort of a tour ship on the river Spree.
- Witness the city in a new and interesting way from your aquatic vantage point on the water.
- See some of the main attractions of Berlin, such as the Reichstag, Berlin TV Tower, Museum Island, etc.
- The friendly staff will answer any questions you may pose to them, and they will ensure that you have the best possible experience on the cruise.
- Tickets to the Berlin Spree tour cruise
- Hotel transfers
super flexible cancellation policy
You may cancel 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
what to expect
Enjoy Berlin’s best sightseeing cruise that showcases the best sights in and around the city from your ship on the River Spree. Discover the many attractions that line the river and get a different perspective on them from your aquatic vantage point.
Catch some unique sights on the cruise and see many of the iconic landmarks of Berlin, such as the Berliner Dom, Fernsehturm, Nikolaiviertel, Marstall, Mühlendammschleuse, the Museum Island with the Old National Gallery, Pergamon Museum and Bodemuseum, Monbijoupark, Schiffbauerdamm, Tränenpalast, parliamentary and government district (including the Reichstag, Chancellery, Federal Press Conference, Paul Löbe House), Central Station, and the House of World Cultures.
Our fleet of premium sightseeing vessels ensures that you have the best possible views with spacious outdoor decks and vast viewing windows. You have the choice between a convertible ship or a two-deck ship, both of which are guaranteed to give you a grand sightseeing tour. Enjoy the luxury of this cruise and learn more about Berlin in this one-of-a-kind experience.
know before you go
COVID-19 Safety Measures
- All guests require proof of recovery, complete proof of vaccination, or a valid coronavirus test that is negative. The test result should be not older than 24 hours. It is mandatory for the purchase of a ticket or for the issue of the boarding ticket.
- All passengers are requested to wear a personal face mask (medical or FFP2) when entering and leaving the ships as well as when moving on board (e.g. WC). It can be taken off at the seat outside.
- Maintain a minimum distance of 1.5 m.
- Hand disinfection will be offered to each guest before entering the ship.
- Refrain from hugging and shaking hands.
- Do not visit if there are any signs of illness.
- Maintain sneezing and coughing etiquette.
Timings and Availability
This tour on the Spree is available in two variants. Their timings are as follows:
Departure from Hackescher Market,
Boats depart from the moor at the following times: 11:15 AM, 11:45 AM, 12:45 PM, 1:15 PM, 2:15 PM, 3:45 PM, 5:15 PM, 5:45 PM, 6:45 PM and 7:15 PM.
You can board the spree tour from Pier “Alte Börse”, Burgstraße 27 at any of the mentioned departure times and the tour lasts approximately 1 hour.
Departure from Friedrichstrasse
Boats depart from the moor at the following times: 10:45 AM, 11:15 AM, 12:00 PM, 12:45 PM, 1:30 PM, 2:15 PM, 3:00 PM, 3:45 PM and 4:30 PM.
You can board the spree tour from Schiffbauerdamm 12 at any of the mentioned departure times and the tour lasts approximately 1 hour.
Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the starting time of the tour.
Please be advised that any clarifications you require can be given in German, English, Spanish, French, Polish, and Hebrew.
This experience is accessible by wheelchair.
Infants up to the age of 6 can travel free of charge. Children aged 7 to 14 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
You will receive an email with your 1 Hour Sightseeing Cruise on the River Spree mobile voucher soon after purchase. Please display your vouchers on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the boarding point.
The meeting point is at the Mooring “Alte Börse”, Burgstraße 27, 10178 Berlin-Mitte.
The ticket sales point at the "Alte Börse" landing stage will be manned from May 22nd, daily from 10:45 AM to 3:45 PM.
They will be responsible for selling tickets on-site and issuing board tickets for tickets that have already been booked, as well as for registration.
You can reach the mooring by S-Bahn or tram, and the nearest stop is Hackescher Markt