Set out on a day of adventure and learning at Crocodile Park, and see more than 200 crocodiles of different species from around the world!
- Discover Europe's largest collection of crocodiles at the Crocodile Park in Torremolinos.
- Get close up views of wee baby crocs and the legendary Big Daddy - the biggest in all of Europe.
- Learn about a crocodile's life cycle and enjoy fully-guided tours and demonstrations.
- Skip the line entry into Crocodile Park
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Did you know that crocodiles are one of the only animals that are thought to have survived the asteroid that wiped out the dinosaurs? At the Crocodile Park in Torremolinos, you'll find Europe's largest collection of these amazing prehistoric creatures. This includes everything from wee baby crocs to the legendary Big Daddy - the biggest in all of Europe.
Admire crocodiles of all sizes and get close-up views of these extraordinary beasts. Discover some of their fascinating secrets and how they have survived on Earth for 200 million years. Learn about a crocodile's life cycle from birth (you'll even see newly hatched baby crocs) to adulthood. The park has fully-guided tours with demos of crocodiles being fed - these take place as often as three times a day. Besides, there is a cafeteria and a gift shop to take some souvenirs home with you. Don't miss out on seeing the giant Nile crocodile, the 4m-long Big Daddy, and hear him perform his epic roar!
know before you go
know before you go
COVID-19 Safety Measures
- Please respect the indications of the staff, signage, floor markings and announcements at all times.
- Wear a face mask to access the park and whilst in the park.
- Hydroalcoholic gel dispensers will be provided at points where visitors must disinfect their hands. The toilets are also equipped with soap and water.
- To ensure social distancing, floor markings will be observed in potentially crowded areas and waiting areas.
- Entrance and exit circuits have been created at certain points in the park to avoid crowding.
- The frequency of cleaning and disinfection of specific areas and contact points has been increased.
- All surfaces and objects that can be touched by visitors or employees will be cleaned and disinfected with the appropriate frequency.
- Some of the park’s services could be limited or closed, in order to minimize the risks of contagion.
- Food and drink points: the procedure for purchasing and receiving food and drink will be adapted to promote social distancing.
- The maximum capacity of each area will be indicated with signage and users must follow the instructions of our staff to access them.
- All children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by their parents/guardians, who will ensure that they comply with the rules of social distance with other users.
Infants aged 3-4, children aged 5-10, as well as seniors aged 65 and above, enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket at Crocodile Park Málaga.
- Address: Calle Cuba, 14, 29620 Torremolinos, Málaga, Spain.
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.