Xochimilco & Mexico City Half Day Guided Tour
Discover all there is to see in the southern part of Mexico City with this panoramic tour! Enjoy unparalleled views of Plaza de Cibeles, the legendary Plaza de Toros, the Theater of the Insurgents, and Ciudad Universitaria. Later, enjoy a charming trajinera boat ride in Xochimilco!
- Explore Ciudad Universitaria, home to the most important educational institution in Mexico
- With an expert guide by your side, learn about the fascinating history of this structure
- Admire the many murals painted on its stadium walls by famous artists like Diego Rivera and Raúl Salinas
- See the city’s most famous landmarks including Plaza de Cibeles, the World Trade Center and Plaza de Toros
- Step aboard a trajinera and discover the beauty of Xochimilco’s stunning waterways
- A trajinera (traditional wooden boat) ride
- Expert English or Spanish-speaking guide
- Transfers in air-conditioned vehicles
- Food and drinks
- Additional gratuities (optional)
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Make the best of your trip to Mexico City with this panoramic tour of the southernmost part of the city. Along the way, you will pass by city highlights such as Plaza de Cibeles and the World Trade Center. See the Plaza de Toros Mexico, the biggest bull ring in the world, and make your way to the Ciudad Universitaria (University City).
Ciudad Universitaria is a sprawling complex of the most famous educational institution in the country, the National Autonomous University of Mexico, which is also the largest university in Latin America. The university is known for its massive stadium and for hosting the 1968 Summer Olympics here. Follow your guide to the east side of this stadium, where you’ll find murals by famous Mexican artists such as Diego Rivera, Augusto Pérez, Raúl Salinas and Jorge Bravo Moro.
Continue onwards to Xochimilco, where you get to board a traditional trajinera (a colorful wooden boat decorated with flowers). Cruise along its canals and admire the combination of natural and cultural heritage.
know before you go
know before you go
- There is a minimum of 2 people required to conduct this tour. If the minimum requirements are not met, you will be offered an alternative date or the possibility to refund the tour
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes, and to be ready for plenty of walking
- Don't forget to take all your belongings when you get off the vehicle
- Remember to take an umbrella and rain gear in the rainy season (from the end of May to October)
Ages 1yr and below go free. Ages 2-10yrs enjoy reduced pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
This experience has the following options:
- Xochimilco & Mexico City: Half-Day English Guided Tour
- Xochimilco & Mexico City: Half-Day Spanish Guided Tour
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the time of pick-up
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
- Please arrive at your hotel lobby 10-15 minutes before the scheduled time of pick-up
- Bear in mind that pick-up service is only available for hotels in the following areas: Centro, Reforma, Zona Rosa and Polanco
- In your booking reservation, you must indicate the hotel you are staying at
- If you do not stay in the above-mentioned areas, you will have to consult with the tour operator
- Make sure to contact the guide 24 hours in advance to confirm the pickup time. Telephone: (+52) 1 55 8005 2449
This ticket is valid on the date and time selected during checkout