Clearwater Beach Tour: Visit Winter the Dolphin
Visit the Clearwater Marine Aquarium, wave at a plethora of friendly sea creatures (including Winter the Dolphin), and walk along the white sands of the world-famous Clearwater Beach!
- Visit the Clearwater Marine Aquarium, home to a host of marine species, including rescued animals.
- Walk past Underwater viewing windows, roofless dolphin pools, stingray beaches, and more.
- Say hi to Winter the Dolphin, a rescue who may have lost her tail but not her spirits.
- Explore the movie sets of "Dolphin Tale" and learn about the making of this movie, starring Winter.
- Spend some free time exploring the Gulf of Mexico at this white sand beach.
- Upgrade your ticket to include a scrumptious lunch to your experience, featuring a delicious variety of food options.
- Round-trip transfers from the meeting point
- Entry into the Clearwater Marine Aquarium
- Expert driver/guide
- Lunch voucher (Optional)
- Optional gratuities
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
You'll get picked up conveniently from one of our many pick-up points and head to the West Coast, towards the stunning Clearwater Beach. Visit the Clearwater Marine Aquarium, home to a range of marine species. Underwater viewing windows, roofless dolphin pools, a hands-on stingray beach, and other unique animal homes and exhibits make this a must-visit. But perhaps the most appealing part of this ticket is Winter the Dolphin. Winter was rescued after having her tail caught in a crab trap line and was brought to CMA for rehabilitation. She may have lost her tail, but not her spirits. This energetic dolphin is an inspiration to all, and starred in a major motion picture, Dolphin Tale! Spend the rest of your day meandering down the beach-front promenade, soaking up the good sun, swimming in the crystal-clear waters, and working on your tan.
After your excursion, meander about the beach-front promenade to the lunch cafe. Here, you'll have plenty of culinary options to choose from. Whether you're in the mood for some pizza, pasta, fish & chips, gyros, hot/cold sandwiches, burgers, or salads- you'll find it all. Children can choose grilled cheese sandwiches, hot dogs, burgers, chicken fingers, pasta, fish & chips, soft drinks, ice tea, and more. Your culinary needs are taken care of!
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
This ticket has the following variants that you can choose from:
- With Lunch
- Without Lunch
- Don't forget beachwear, towels, and sunscreen.
- Lunch vouchers will be provided to each paid adult and child purchased ticket.
You have plenty of options: pasta, pizza, hot & cold sandwiches, fish & chips, gyros, salads, grilled cheese sandwiches, hot dogs, burgers, chicken fingers, & ice tea/soft drinks.
Children aged 3-11 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID while boarding.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your pickup to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
We have pickup points throughout the tourism corridors of Orlando, Lake Buena Vista, and Kissimmee including the Disney and Universal areas. Wait outside the meeting point as the guides will not go into lobbies or stores to look for guests.
- 7 AM: Universal- Pacifica Ballroom at Royal Pacific
- 7:15 AM: ICON Park (Back of complex below the Wheel)
- 7:30 AM: Crossroads Plaza - Gooding's Supermarket
- 7:45 AM: Disney Swan Hotel (1190) Zone 4
- 8 AM: Maingate Lakeside Hotel - (1232 Zone 4)