Hot Rod Tour - Cruising Berlin
Who says sightseeing can’t be adventurous? Explore the city of Berlin in a fun and exciting way by cruising on your very own hot rod!
- Enjoy an 80-minute cruise around Berlin on a hot rod.
- Look cool as you drive past Berlin’s most famous landmarks.
- Add a whole new perspective to sightseeing and have fun while doing it.
- Marvel at East Side Gallery, Alexanderplatz, Gendarmenmarkt, and Friedrichstraße on your hot rod.
- Hot Rod
- Expert tour guide
- Protective glasses
- Bandana to use under the helmet
- Free use of locker
- Rain poncho
- 200 EUR security deposit required. This can be paid by credit card, debit, or cash
- Souvenir photos/film (available to purchase)
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Gear up for an unforgettable day as you cruise the city of Berlin on a custom-made hot rod. Sightseeing just moved up to a whole other level.
Your day starts off at Berlin Friedrichshain, where you will meet your guide and get a briefing about the vehicle. Get warmed up and ready to rock the streets of Berlin on your very own hot rod as you pass by popular attractions in the city.
Start your ride off towards the East Side Gallery where you will pass by Warschauer Brücke on your way. Next up is Alexanderplatz - Berlin's busiest thoroughfare, before heading towards Hackescher Markt, famous for its art galleries and an Old Town side. Continue onwards to central Berlin, and head to Gendarmenmarkt, Berlin's culture and shopping street. Feel free to ask your guide any questions along the way or stop to take pictures if you find a nice spot!
know before you go
- You need a DRIVING LICENSE of class 3/B (car)
- Please bring your original driver's license with you to the tour.
- Helmets are compulsory, helmets and the balaclava are provided free of charge.
- Maximum body height of 2.00 m.
- Maximum body weight of 130 kg.
- Suitable footwear (no flip flops, please).
- Due to construction sites or rush hour traffic or larger events, there may be deviations from the tour.
- Please do not consume drugs or other medication that could impair the ability to drive.
- The guides are trained and have sufficient driving experience. They are at your side with advice and action during the tour.
- The route has already been tested and complies with the specified safety measures.
Daily at 9:20am, 11am, and 5:20pm.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Redeem your ticket at Revaler Straße 99 (Gate 3 / RAW area).
- Address: 10245 Berlin (at Dirschauer Straße).
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
The nearest transit point is 'Warschauer Straße.' You can get here by public transport in the following ways:
- Tram: #M10
- Subway: U1 or U3
- Commuter Trains: S3, S5, S7, S9, or S75
- Buses: #300, 347, or N1
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.