Enchanted Seville Waking Tour
Walk back in time and listen to stories of love, death and other events that affected the lives of many Sevillians. Explore the city’s winding streets, see the old Jewish quarter and experience Seville by night time.
- Experience Seville’s nightlife from a whole new perspective
- Discover the city’s rich history through curated stops on this walking tour under the stars
- Learn about legends, paranormal events, and historical events thanks to an expert English-speaking guide
- Spot key landmarks such as the Seville Cathedral, the Alcazar, and the Archive of the Indies
Your journey under the night sky begins from Plaza del Triunfo. Discover the reason behind its name (hint: it's got something to do with an earthquake!) and immerse yourself in the history of the three buildings that you will find here.
Follow your friendly local guide to the former Jewish quarter of Seville, the Barrio Santa Cruz. Wander through its maze of narrow alleys and spot its most important sites: the Alcazar Palace and the Giralda Tower of the Cathedral. Your guide will reveal to you some secrets of bygone times and the stories of the inhabitants of this part of town. Continue onwards and reflect on events of the time of the Romans, Arabs, Jews, and Christians. Discover famous legends and tragedies that share their roots in these corners of Seville.
Soon, you will find yourself in the city center. Learn about the disturbing events that have occurred in the recent past as you pass through Fabiola street. At Plaza de la Alfalfa, see underground passages and small shops that were built during the Muslim period. You'll also pass by Calle Laraña, where you will stumble upon 3 buildings with stories of tragic and paranormal events!
- Tour of Seville at night time
- Expert English-speaking guide
- Tickets for monuments
- Food and drinks
Know Before You Go
- This route is not wheelchair accessible
- Make sure to wear comfortable shoes as there is plenty of walking involved
Mon, Wed & Fri - 9:00 AM onwards
1 Jan and 24, 25 & 31 Dec
Ages 0-6yrs and below go free. Simply display a valid photo ID to your guide, and enjoy the tour for free. Ages 7-16yrs enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
Flexible Cancellation Policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 48h before the schedule
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your host at the meeting point
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays
- Meet your tour guide at Plaza Triunfo, s/n, Seville
- Your guide will be waiting for you by the Immaculada Statue here
- For easy recognition, he/she will carry a green polo shirt, a green umbrella, or badge with the logo of Naturanda
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
- The closest bus stop is Paseo Cristóbal Colón (Dos de Mayo), which is an 8-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Buses #3, 21, 40 & 41 will take you there.
- The closest tram stop is Archivo de Indias, a 2-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Tram #T1 will take you there.
This ticket is valid for the day selected during checkout