Discover the beauty and heritage of Kuala Lumpur as you visit the Batu Caves and some beautiful Hindu shrines, accompanied by a professional driver cum guide.
- Discover some of Kuala Lumpur's top sights on a half-day tour including comfortable transfers in an air-conditioned vehicle.
- Uncover interesting facts about the city from your expert driver guide.
- Explore the lovely landscape surrounding Kuala Lumpur by visiting the Batu Caves.
- Enjoy watching a traditional Batik painting demonstration at the Royal Selangor Pewter factory.
- See the mammoth, 140-feet statue at Malaysia's most visited Hindu shrine dedicated to Lord Murugan.
- Take in a breathtaking view of the city by opting to climb the ancient 272 stairs to the top of the cave entrance.
- Professional, English-speaking driver cum guide
- SIC tour and transfers
- Hotel transfers within 5km radius of Twin Towers
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Personal expenses
- Travel Insurance
You can cancel these tickets up to 48 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Batu Caves and Lord Murugan Shrine
Following pick-up, enjoy a ride over to the Batu Caves located 8 miles away from the Malaysian city in the Gombak district. Embark on a comprehensive tour of the Caves, well-known for limestone rocks over 400 million years old, and some beautiful Hindu shrines surrounding the area.
The Caves are also Malaysia's most visited Hindu shrine, dedicated to Lord Murugan, the son of Lord Shiva. The temple's crowing glory is the gigantic statue of Lord Murugan, also the third tallest statue of a Hindu deity in the world. As you admire the surroundings, learn about the annual Hindu festival, Thaipusam, celebrated here on the full moon between January and February. For a dose of adventure, you can climb up the 272 stairs to the top of the cave entrance system and reap the reward of gorgeous city views for your efforts.
Watch Batik Craftsmen in Action
Your tour includes a stop at the famous Royal Selangor Pewter factory, where you can watch a traditional Batik painting demonstration by Batik craftsmen.
know before you go
know before you go
- Shorts, sleeveless shirts, and open-toed shoes are not allowed for the Batu Caves visit.
- Wear sensible shoes, and bring along sunscreen, and caps or hats.
Daily: 8:30am and 12:30pm.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID during the pick-up.
- This ticket includes hotel pickups and drop-offs.
- In the next step of booking, please specify the name and address of your hotel along with your WhatsApp number and country code.
- Complimentary Pick Up & Drop is from Hotels/Residences located within 5km radius from Twin Towers.
- On the day of your tour, please report at your hotel lobby 10-15 min prior to your scheduled departure.
- If your hotel does not have a lobby, please wait at the entrance of the hotel.