Berlin Walking Tour Pass: 2 Guided & 6 Self-Guided Routes
Explore Berlin with unlimited access to flexible walking tours!
- Discover Berlin at your own pace with guided and self-guided walking routes.
- Enjoy interesting multilingual audio commentary in English, Spanish, German, French, and Italian.
- Try your hand at two self-guided walking tours in Potsdam.
- Choose a pass that is valid for 24, 48, or 72 hours and design your itinerary according to your convenience.
- Access to 2 guided routes and 6 self-guided routes
- 2 self-guided Potsdam walking tours
- Live commentary in English and German
- Multilingual audio commentary in German, English, French, Spanish, and Italian
- Unlimited access to guided walking tours for the duration of your pass
- Unlimited access to all self-guided features in the Vox City app for the duration of your stay
- Mobile device
- Entry to attractions
- Public transportation tickets
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
why you should pick this pass
Join and leave circuits as you please; all while being led by local experts who are on hand to meet you throughout the day. Use the Vox City app, track your nearest guide and start your journey of discovering countless tourist spots, like Brandenburg Gate, Checkpoint Charlie, and the Reichstag building.
Your guides will be master storytellers and will help you immerse yourself in Berlin’s fascinating history. Make your way to historic landmarks from the Holocaust Memorial and Berlin Wall, to the city’s more contemporary sites, including TV Tower and Museum Island. Then, as you please, hop off your guided tour and self-guide whenever you wish; enjoying multilingual audio commentary, suggested walking itineraries, and photo hotspots, all offline, day or night - it couldn't be easier! Your ticket also includes two self-guided walking tours of Potsdam.
know before you go
This pass has the following options you can choose from:
- 24-Hour Pass
- 48-Hour Pass
- 72-Hour Pass
- You can hop-on and hop-off guided walking tours at any time during the operating hours.
- You’ll use the Vox City app to track the location of the guides and your nearest joining point.
- Guided tours depart from 10am to 4pm, every Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.
- All self-guided walking itineraries are accessible at any time, day or night.
- This tour requires you to use your own mobile device and headphones at all times; further download instructions can be found on your voucher.
- Child tickets cannot be purchased without an adult. Maximum of 2 children per adult.
- All passes are valid for 12 months from your selected travel date. If your plans change and you’re unable to participate on your chosen date, simply use your voucher at another time.
Audio Guide Languages
English, German, Spanish, French, and Italian.
Routes and Meeting Points
Guided - Red Route (Historic Berlin)
- Neptune Spring
- Museum Ireland
Guided - Blue Route (Traces of the Cold War)
- Checkpoint Charlie
- Potsdamer Platz
- Brandenburg Gate
Children aged 0-15 can go for free (carry a valid photo ID).
No printout required! All joining points for the tour will be listed for you in the Vox City app. Alternatively, you can meet your guide at the main meeting point located outside of Gendarmenmarkt (10117 Berlin, Germany), where both guided routes depart.
All passes are valid for 12 months from your selected travel date. Once you redeem your pass, it is valid for 1, 2, or 3 days, depending on what you have chosen during checkout.