Berlin Walking Tour Pass: 2 Guided & 4 Self-Guided Routes
Explore Berlin with unlimited access to flexible walking tours!
- Discover the best of Berlin by joining two walking tours.
- Listen to stories about Checkpoint Charlie and the Berlin Wall, and find out its impact on the Cold War.
- Learn about Nazi Germany as you stroll past the site of Hitler’s bunker.
- Explore the Museum Island and the Lustgarten before visiting the tallest building in Berlin, the TV Tower.
- Don’t forget to download the Vox City app included in your pass. Discover more of the city with the self-guided routes.
- 2 guided routes
- Vox City App with 2 self-guided routes in Berlin and 2 in Potsdam
- English, Spanish, French, Italian, and German audio commentary
- Public transportation tickets
- Entry to attractions
- Food and drinks
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
why you should pick this pass
Join and leave circuits as you please; all while being led by local experts who are on hand to meet you throughout the day. Use the Vox City app, track your nearest guide and start your journey of discovering countless tourist spots, like Brandenburg Gate, Checkpoint Charlie, and the Reichstag building.
Your guides will be master storytellers and will help you immerse yourself in Berlin’s fascinating history. Make your way to historic landmarks from the Holocaust Memorial and Berlin Wall, to the city’s more contemporary sites, including TV Tower and Museum Island. Then, as you please, hop off your guided tour and self-guide whenever you wish; enjoying multilingual audio commentary, suggested walking itineraries, and photo hotspots, all offline, day or night - it couldn't be easier! Your ticket also includes two self-guided walking tours of Potsdam.
know before you go
How to Use Your Pass
- Download the Vox City App in the Play Store or Apple Store.
- Scan the QR code on your voucher and download the map in your preferred language.
- Tours start from 10am. Use your Vox City app to track your guide and book your spot.
Audio Guide Languages
English, German, Spanish, French, and Italian.
Routes and Meeting Points
Guided - Red Route (Historic Berlin)
- Neptune Spring
- Museum Ireland
Guided - Blue Route (Traces of the Cold War)
- Checkpoint Charlie
- Potsdamer Platz
- Brandenburg Gate
Children aged 0-15 can go for free (carry a valid photo ID).
Your ticket includes the Vox City App. Please use it to track the guides and join the tours. Alternatively, you can find your guide at the main meeting point at Gendarmenmarkt Square, by the Schiller Statue in front of the Concert House.
The pass is valid for 12 months from your selected travel date. Once you redeem your pass, it is valid for 2 days.