Chichén Itzá: Exclusive Guided Tour To Archeological Sites
Spend a day exploring Chichén Itzá, once the capital of the ancient Maya Empire. Considered to be one of the New Seven Wonders of the World, this archaeological site is packed with history and stunning monuments!
- Explore the Mayan ruins at Chichén Itzá, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- See the Kukulkan pyramid, the Temple of the Warriors, and other such historic sites
- An expert local guide will accompany you and tell you fascinating stories about all that you see
- Entrance to the archeological site
- Expert guide
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Only two hours away from the tourist hotspots of Cancun, Tulum, and Playa del Carmen, Chichén Itzá is one of Mexico’s most visited destinations. Explore the city along with an expert guide. See landmark sites like the Warriors’ Temple, El Castillo, and the circular observatory of El Caracol and marvel at the architecture of these impressive monuments.
Walk around the city and learn how this pre-Columbian city played an important role in the Mayan civilization around 600 AD to 1200 AD. It remained a place of worship and pilgrimage until the Spaniards arrived. The site is still considered sacred by the Mayan people of the Yucatan site. As with many other ancient Mexican cities, this one was abandoned, and its ruins were hidden deep inside the jungle. Today, it has earned the protection of UNESCO and is even considered one of the New Seven Wonders of the World.
know before you go
- You will have to pay a fee (culture tax) on-site. This will cost 157 MXN/9 USD for Mexican citizens and 453 MXN/26 USD for foreigners. These charges are subject to changes without notice, based on the government's orders
- Wear comfortable shoes as there is a moderate amount of walking involved
- It can get pretty hot in the summers. Make sure to carry sunscreen and a bottle of water, and wear light clothes
- By government order, in case you want to enter the archaeological site with mobile devices (GoPro, professional camera, selfie stick, and drones) you must pay an additional fee per device at the ticket office
Ages 2yrs and below go free. Ages 3-11yrs enjoy reduced pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the meeting point
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification
- Meet your tour guide at Centro Cultural Cecijema A.C.
- Address: 15 A 40, 97751 Pisté, Yuc., Mexico
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
This ticket is valid on the date and time selected during checkout