Chichen Itza Sunrise Guided Tour with Lunch Buffet & Pick Up
Marvel at the Mayan sky as the sun slowly rises over Chichén Itzá! This sunrise tour with skip-the-line access helps you beat daytime crowds and enjoy one of the world’s seven wonders in peace!
- Enjoy a trip to Chichén Itzá, Mexico, a delightful archeological site wrapped in Mayan history.
- This Chichén Itzá sunrise tour begins with an early-morning pickup on a comfortable vehicle.
- Upon arrival at Chichén Itzá, head right into the attraction, thanks to your skip-the-line ticket.
- Walk in the company of a certified archeologist who will fill you in on the history of this pre-Columbian city.
- Watch the sun slowly rise over Chichén Itzá and marvel at the wonderful sight
- Relish a mouth-watering lunch buffet and savor the variety of foods.
- Select your pickup point between Cancun and Riviera Maya.
- Skip-the-line entry into Chichén Itzá
- Certified bilingual archeologist
- Round-trip transfers
- Snack (Sandwich, juice box, apple & chocolate)
flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24hrs before the schedule
Secure yourself this Chichén Itzá Tour Ticket for a splendid sightseeing-cum-learning experience. With complimentary round-trip transportation, start your day bright and early by boarding comfortable, air-conditioned vehicles and setting off to the archeological site of Chichén Itzá! Skip-the-line access to this world-famous landmark makes life easy for you. A certified archeologist will keep you company and explain the history of Chichén Itzá as you walk through the site. Find out the large role of this pre-Columbian city that played a vital role in the Mayan civilization. It remained an area of pilgrimage until the arrival of the Spaniards but is still considered sacred by the Mayan people today. Watch the sun slowly rise over the Chichén Itzá and marvel at one of the seven wonders of the world bathed in faint hues of the sun rays.
know before you go
This ticket has the following variants that you can choose from:
- From Cancun
- From Riviera Maya
- You will have to pay a fee (culture tax) on-site. This will cost 157 MXN/9 USD for Mexican citizens and 453 MXN/26 USD for foreigners. These charges are subject to changes without notice, based on the government's orders
- Please note that up till 24 Oct, the pick-up starts 1 hour prior to the time specified
- This tour is not suitable for people with limited mobility
- In case you wish to enter the archeological site with mobile devices, you must pay an additional fee at the ticket office
Summers: Daily from 4:00 AM- 2:00 PM
Winters: Daily from 5:00 AM- 3:00 PM
Ages 0-2yrs go free. Ages 3-11yrs enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID while boarding
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
- This ticket includes complimentary pickups and drop-offs
- In summers, your pickups will begin from 4:00 AM
- In winters, your pickups will begin from 5:00 AM
- Please arrive at the designated pickup points 10-15 minutes before the scheduled time of departure to avoid further delays
- At 6 AM - Circle K in front of Catalonia Royal Tulum
From Riviera Maya
- At 5 AM- Oxxo gas station (in front of Bahia Petempich)
- (Also at 5 AM)- Circle K in front of Catalonia Royal Tulum
- (Also at 5 AM)- Plaza Antigua
- At 5:15 AM- 7-Eleven Puerto Morelos (next to the bridge)
- At 5:40 AM- Oxxo gas station (in front of Secrets Capri)
- (Also at 5:40 AM)- GoMart De Puerto Aventuras
- At 6 AM- HM Hotel
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout