Skip the Line Ticket: Chateau of Chantilly
Soak in the irresistible charm of the Chateau de Chantilly as you explore its extensive art collection and grand stables with this skip-the-line ticket!
- Get instant admission into the Chateau with ‘skip-the-line’ tickets
- Discover the main castle, the park, and the opulent stables of the Chateau de Chantilly
- Visit the Grandes Écuries and the Horse Museum and marvel at the impressive collection of over 200 art pieces
- An entertaining array of activities such as water sports and cycling are available Wednesday through Sunday
- Enjoy a range of engaging shows such as ‘Alice and the Enchanted Carousel’ at the Great Stables
- Free audio-guides are available in five different languages (French, English, Spanish, Chinese, and Japanese)
- Admission to the Chateau of Chantilly
- Skip-the-line access to the chateau
- Multi-lingual audioguides (5 languages)
- Horse Museum and the Grandes Écuries visit
- Hotel transfers
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Drive past vast expanses of the French countryside on your way to the grand Chateau of Chantilly. Once inside, switch on your free audioguide and begin exploring the estate. There is much to learn about the castle’s historical significance and the aristocrats and wealthy art connoisseurs who once lived in its majestic apartments.
The Grand Stables of the Prince of Conde are truly a sight to behold at the Horse Museum. Here, you will see some of the most lavishly maintained and expensive race-horses in the country. The museum also houses a brilliant collection of paintings, sculptures, and other works of art based on horses. End your tour with a visit to the lush gardens of the chateau and take part in one of the many fun activities such as Segway® rides or cycling.
know before you go
- Picnic tables in the English Garden and next to the Hamlet can be freely used
- Photos can be clicked inside the chateau and the Horse Museum with flash disabled. Tripods are not allowed. Photos and videos are strictly prohibited during equestrian shows and presentations
- There are no lockers available at the chateau
- Although service dogs are allowed, pets are prohibited
- Wheelchairs and electric cars can be rented in the park. The grand apartments, gardens, stables, and Horse Museum are all accessible by wheelchair
22nd Jan-25th March
Wed-Sun: 10:30 AM- 5:00 PM
Audio Guide Languages
French, English, Spanish, Chinese, and Japanese
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone along with a valid photo ID at the attraction
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry a valid photo ID for verification
Ticket Redemption Point
Your ticket redemption point is at the attraction itself, Château de Chantilly (60500 Chantilly, France)
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
The ticket is valid for 2 years from the date of booking